HSC Results Countdown (3 Viewers)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Well I have a feeling that if I don't tell them I'll end up being googled...
Your teachers get a breakdown of how you went in each section and what your final mark was (according to my legal teacher she'll also get my raw marks, but I don't know why people purchase them if that's the case. Unless teachers aren't allowed to disclose that) so yeah, you can't hide from them haha

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Your teachers get a breakdown of how you went in each section and what your final mark was (according to my legal teacher she'll also get my raw marks, but I don't know why people purchase them if that's the case. Unless teachers aren't allowed to disclose that) so yeah, you can't hide from them haha
Yeah can't hide from them :p

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't think teachers are allowed to disclose raw marks..

waterlml

HSC
i don't think it's a good idea not to sleep the day before cos i think a lot of people will be ready and wait in front of their computers before the results release lol the server is going to crush and we will be waiting anyway XD unless you have super fast internet

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh god. Everything is falling apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuchSmallHands

HSC
i don't think it's a good idea not to sleep the day before cos i think a lot of people will be ready and wait in front of their computers before the results release lol the server is going to crush and we will be waiting anyway XD unless you have super fast internet
You get a text :)

waterlml

HSC
in overseas and thinking about should i sleep or not as the results will release at 3 am tmr night in my place lol

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Yeah true I'm just gonna sleep

Forever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)