HSC Results Countdown (2 Viewers)

photastic

HSC
Tomorrow??? Wait when do results come out? What date???????????
BOSTES says 17 December 6am in terms of Australian Eastern Time Zone for hsc results and atar is released the next day 9am. Just calm down.

photastic

HSC
Dw guys, no one is realistically gonna care about your results after a few days.

iStudent

HSC
Lol as if I'm going to be able to sleep that night. I'll be holding my phone and sobbing from 4:30 onwards haha
I'll be waking up at 10am as usual.
I figured that if you're going to stay up all night it's going to *feel* longer (that agonising moment where you literally count the seconds until results but even after 60 counts it's still just been a minute...).

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I figured that if you're going to stay up all night it's going to *feel* longer (that agonising moment where you literally count the seconds until results but even after 60 counts it's still just been a minute...).
Oh I'm generally up at that time anyway, I'm not staying up just for the marks. Though I think I'd struggle to get to sleep anyway even if I did usually go to sleep earlier.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Dw guys, no one is realistically gonna care about your results after a few days.
Lol country town, my marks will be in the paper and everyone who has ever met me will feel entitled to know how I went and then gossip about it. They're still talking about a girl from my town who did the HSC when I was in year 5 and didn't do as well as everyone expected. That was 8 years ago now.

photastic

HSC
Lol country town, my marks will be in the paper and everyone who has ever met me will feel entitled to know how I went and then gossip about it. They're still talking about a girl from my town who did the HSC when I was in year 5 and didn't do as well as everyone expected. That was 8 years ago now.
What kind of country town is this???! Seems like a town stuck in a time loop :p

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
o_O wow

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol as if I'm going to be able to sleep that night. I'll be holding my phone and sobbing from 4:30 onwards haha
Your sleeping patterns will probably prevent you from sleeping anyways. :p

Basically this.

I just ended up sleeping and woke up when I got the text.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
What kind of country town is this???! Seems like a town stuck in a time loop :p
You really feel the lack of privacy when it comes to the HSC results. I went into town for coffee today and like 20 people that I barely know asked me about the HSC and started talking about how well they expect me to do. It's like 'yeah great, have fun destroying me when I get a shit ATAR'

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
You really feel the lack of privacy when it comes to the HSC results. I went into town for coffee today and like 20 people that I barely know asked me about the HSC and started talking about how well they expect me to do. It's like 'yeah great, have fun destroying me when I get a shit ATAR'
No pressure, no pressure..

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Well at least I'll only have one extremely curious teacher wanting to know how I did :p

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Well at least I'll only have one extremely curious teacher wanting to know how I did :p
Yeah I think my teachers will be curious too. But I had really great teachers and if I do badly I think they'll just feel sorry for me, since they were all pretty lovely. There are a few teachers that I'd feel like I will have let down a bit if I do badly though, even though they wouldn't be angry or anything. I really don't want to do crap in modern or chem though, because I annoyed my teachers for both of those so much with billions of questions and I don't want to have wasted all their time haha

Last edited:

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I think my teachers will be curious too. But I had really great teachers and if I do badly I think they'll just feel sorry for me, since they were all pretty lovely. There are a few teachers that I'd feel like I will have let down a bit if I do badly though, even though they wouldn't be angry or anything I really don't want to do crap in modern or chem though, because I annoyed my teachers for both of those so much with billions of questions and I don't want to have wasted all their time haha
I'd feel incredibly guilty for 1-2 of the ones I've been a pain in the neck for :eek:

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
If I get 2 band 6's, then nothing matters. Also, if I get a D or HD in my pip, nothing else matters!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)