Hsc At Tafe? (1 Viewer)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
seedorf said:
yes but im basically repeating the subjects i did last year (with the exception of Modern History and Economics, high band5s), so it cant be that hard through OTEN right?
With OTEN you get basically no feedback and minimal notes you basically teach yourself and if you couldn't do well in this course previously what makes you think you can now without any classes, OTEN should be used as the absolute last resort. And "CLEVER NAME" Not all kids in TAFE are dumbasses and dope-heads, in fact the majority aren't, in my class there was a girl who got a state position in Maths as well as 95 in Latin, not to mention my TAFE has on a reccurring basis gotten students with state positions in English Advanced, so you shouldn't assume anything at this point of time

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
hi plz help kinda urgent

im going to info session tomorow for randwick wat payment do i make on the day do i have to pay the enrolment fee on the day how much is it cos i have no cash on me without no key card nor credit since my family went on a holiday

seedorf

HSC
N/A
th said:
im going to info session tomorow for randwick wat payment do i make on the day do i have to pay the enrolment fee on the day how much is it cos i have no cash on me without no key card nor credit since my family went on a holiday
you MUST bring payment for TAFE on the day in order to get places in the classes, however they wont accept cash payments ( i dont know y?) - either credit cards or cheques should do nicely

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
The reason they don't accept cash anymore is a few years back during enrolment day a few guys came to one of the Tafe campus ( I think Granville ) and did a hold up of the place and took all the enrolment money from that campus so from then onwards the policy was no cash on Tafe premises.

psychodoughboy

HSC
I've enrolled at North Sydney.

I have nine hours of classes two days per week. I'm really really not happy.

Sasky

HSC
i think i'm goin to n.syd rather than bradfield now.

well dugoh, here's something to make u feel better:

If i decide to take up all 12 units (I'll drop to 10 when I decide on the right sub), I'll be taking 38 hours per week!

Beat that! :D ---> :confused: ---> :mad:

hmmm.......

Did u go on Thursday? Which room where u in?

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
hsc tafe

im pikin a few hsc subs at tafe and fitten IPT for 2yrs into one because they didnt offer it in one year and really pissed off :mad: I was wondering is all classes compulsory because id probably go to the hsc classes but go to preliminary ones once a week?? can some one help ??would this burden my chances of officailly completing the course

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
th said:
im pikin a few hsc subs at tafe and fitten IPT for 2yrs into one because they didnt offer it in one year and really pissed off :mad: I was wondering is all classes compulsory because id probably go to the hsc classes but go to preliminary ones once a week?? can some one help ??would this burden my chances of officailly completing the course
can you like rephrase that please? I didn't understand what you were trying to say

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
I think he was trying to say that he isn't going to tafe full time he is also attending school and he wanted to know whether or not her doesn't have to attend the prelim part of a 1 year tafe course (the combined tafe courses where you do Prelim and HSc in on year as opposed to 2)
Answer: You have to attend prelim classes otherwise you won't qualify .... You have a certain amount of hours that you have to meetin each course otherwise you will not recieve a UAI and Tafe does notify the BOS.

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
i meant that im combining The preliminary-- hsc course in one year so id be still doin my preliminary after hsc ....want to find out wats the limit of absences you can have still have the record of acheivement of the preliminary course

also ill be attending the hsc course every lesson which is most important...

seedorf

HSC
N/A
th said:
i meant that im combining The preliminary-- hsc course in one year so id be still doin my preliminary after hsc ....want to find out wats the limit of absences you can have still have the record of acheivement of the preliminary course

also ill be attending the hsc course every lesson which is most important...
wow seriously, that is lazy...

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
its not laziness its because one of the preliminary classes clashes straight after into uni class (im doin partime evening) so if got like about 30min to get from randwick to parra

If I had to attend all classes would I be able to leave like 15 min early or something like that ....wolud that be ok for attendance wise??

seedorf

HSC
N/A
no but i guess you could still get a 60 something % attendance and still pass the course. But leaving early during class....

ANYWAY SOMEONE HELP ME WITH MY AVATAR PIC I CANT REDUCE IT TO THE RIGHT SIZE, SO I DID IT TOO SMALL.......

soso

HSC
N/A
Kami you are too hard on OTEN. Students there get in to the state merit lists, art students regularly get into artexpress, lots of band 6 in all subjects. The teachers are only a phone call away.

Why don't you like OTEN?

Hornsby is another good college. Lots of choice and classes are never shut down or have their hours reduced if numbers fall. Where did you go Kami? You have a teacher like knowledge of enrolment issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)