HSC Advice Line (1 Viewer)

Red Balloon

HSC
N/A
No idea. My bin was hungry the day we got that and it was the letter or my arm.

bec007

HSC
i used it for English, bout 4.30. I had to wait for 20 minutes while the guy found a free English teacher who taught Emma/Clueless. I thought it would be quick since it was only half an hour after it opened lol. But when i got connected to the teacher she was really helpful.:)

williams180

HSC
so they actually help you with content? Who is paying for this service if. If youre worried talk to family/friends or read the damn sylabus. Peace up

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
do you have to provide your question b4 they find someone to help you? or is it the other way around?

~untitled~

HSC
I called tonight at about 9ish for ancient, and didnt have to really wait at all. The teachers were really nice and helpful, the first one I got wasnt familiar with the topic so he told me what he could then I talked to a different lady who went through the content.
Buiboi said:
do you have to provide your question b4 they find someone to help you? or is it the other way around?
At the start you only have to give them your student number and tell them ur name/ b'day and the subject you want help with. Then you just ask the teacher your question.

HSC
I'm changing my negative view on it. I've been reading past threads, as well as this one, and it seems to be really beneficial.

I might ring it tomorrow.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
hmm sounds good, only i dont really know what to ask, i just have general sort of questions, oh wait no i have a whole list for ancient history, ahahaha hope those nice ancient teachers hang around then :D

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Screw you all, I can't ring the hotline and you guys can ring it for free! It sounds pretty good.

:burn:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
~untitled~ said:
no. its 25c.
Oh really? It said on some website or brochure that it was free. Is it 25c a minute or just for the call?

~untitled~

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Oh really? It said on some website or brochure that it was free. Is it 25c a minute or just for the call?
Each call in total is 25c. Haha, it should be free!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
~untitled~ said:
Each call in total is 25c. Haha, it should be free!
Ah okay. Well the fact remains that I still can't call at all, so bah :p

~untitled~

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Ah okay. Well the fact remains that I still can't call at all, so bah :p
Damns, youre in singapore huh. my mother was there not long ago, but to London now. Lol, im going to make english sit and listen to stuff in my essays and make them correct it, hahaha! But, you see, teachers like answering this stuff :p, so they should thank me for making there day interesting...

bec007

HSC
~untitled~
''I called tonight at about 9ish for ancient, and didnt have to really wait at all. The teachers were really nice and helpful, the first one I got wasnt familiar with the topic so he told me what he could then I talked to a different lady who went through the content''

lol that exact thing happened to me. i got put through to that guy and he didnt know about minoan crete so i got passed onto her.

chousta

HSC
would they actually sit through you reading all ur essays??

Sofstar

HSC
I've been told that some would. Depends who you get i suppose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)