HSC 2004: which school will top? (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
does anyone know where the 2003 school rankings are?
try the 2003 HSC disc threads....I found it once but lost it

lol ruse probably =)
hmm i hope st george girls' rank wont drop dramatically out of the top 10 because that'll be so embarassing since we were 5th (or was it 7th) last year

tanvi

Hmmm....James Ruse will top, no question there.

But maybe it'll be followed by North Sydney Girls? Then again, that's my school; so chances are I'm a tad biased towards them :) Still. We normally manage to do pretty well...so here's to hoping!

dollparts

this above all else?
HSC
how does hornsby usually go? i'm pretty sure we do quite well, but does anyone have any statistics from years gone by?

tanvi

.:b-me:. said:
hahahaha
it's tanvi.
sorry. yeah we better come second.
Is this Bimona? I think so, I looked at your subject list; and it really sounded like you!

Am I right? And how are you? Looking forward to Friday? :vcross: See you...maybe at the UAI BBQ! *Shudders*

asscookie

dork.
HSC
Definitely not my school, even though we've had the largest HSC candidature for 2 years running :uhhuh:

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
haha i'd love for my school to make the top 100, let alone the top school for 2004!! i reckon ruse will get it though. :(

*Erika*

HSC
rebooki said:
Clearly it will be a selective school considering the amount of funding they get from the government... sorry public schools don't have their own Harvard-style libraries...
most of the actual 'selective schools' are public schools sweety...sure you have your snobby private schools who are very selective with who they take in, but there's a difference...

i go to (went to) a selective school....we have books from the 80s just like every other library, aging imacs, classrooms that leak when it rains, desks that are stuck together with chewing gum, and toilets that aren't disimilar to those you might find in a random 3rd world country....

we're not getting any extra funding right here...

spiny norman

HSC
LaraB said:
This year - no way :p my grade had a lot of real smart cookies:) but there's a lot of us also who didnt do as well or work as hard as we should have so yeah - it'll be ruse again:)
Oh, that was so in reference to me.

But you've very right. I can't see this grade, though I love them dearly, topping the state. The fact that many will be inevitably so successful blows my mind, let alone the prospect of state topping.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
i really dont think there is any question, for how many years has ruse topped the state?? the only way they could technically not get it is if there is some little private shit school somewhere with one student and he gets 100, but ruse = top, simple as that

Wohzazz

HSC
I don't think it's possible for any school to beat JR. The second top school might change of course. Probably a battle between North Sydney girls n Baulko

ryanfielding

spiny norman said:
Oh, that was so in reference to me.

But you've very right. I can't see this grade, though I love them dearly, topping the state. The fact that many will be inevitably so successful blows my mind, let alone the prospect of state topping.
Do they have the internet in rivo? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)