HSC 2004: which school will top? (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
hypothetically, there is no best school, ppl choose different distincts to make their decisions, so you really can't say JRAHS is the best school, you can in fact say JRAHS has topped the state in recent years and will have a highly likelihood to do so this year.

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
Dibs on James Ruse!

And I bet Baulkam will be at the top 10, or possibly the top 3, or 2. :\

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Haha, whoever said fort street will come third obviously doesn't realise how much our class of 04 lick penis :p my school has gone waaay downhill, we now hover between 12 and 18.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
theone123 said:
hypothetically, there is no best school, ppl choose different distincts to make their decisions, so you really can't say JRAHS is the best school, you can in fact say JRAHS has topped the state in recent years and will have a highly likelihood to do so this year.
Statistically just because James Ruse has done very well in the achiever's list does not mean it will do so in the future, despite that it probably will.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
My schools crap. It gets absolutly no where...... theres my school spirit!! :rolleyes:

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
where can u find the skool rankings for last yr......like i wanna know if my skool does well or not and im not sure where to find that info.......is there a list somewhere of last urs rankings...

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i dont think anyone say any other than james ruse. they seem to be masters at selecting the best students. why should things change?

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i say probably Baulkham Hills, but then, who knows. maybe some not so prestigious school will surprise us all, and motivate us to try harder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)