how young is 2 young?? (1 Viewer)

aussiechica7

HSC
the law is there 4 a reason

STOP SCREWING CHILDREN, U PEODEPHILES!

no more than 2 yrs unless ur both over 16, OK?

jazzmuzik

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
how young is too young??? i reckon it depends on the person like once when i was 17 i was with a 13 year old but she looked at least 14 so it wasnt bad but ive been with girls 2 years younger who have acted like they were 4 years old

i am 18 and am in an on and off relationship (more intiment than anything) with someone whose just about to turn 14 next week.

i think anything younger than 13 for an 18 year old is too young. if your 17 , 16 nothing younger than 12 is just sick. if your 20 i wouldnt go for anything younger than 14
ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE?.. i'm a little confused...according to your profile thing there your femal, and you have a guy sebastian pic AND yet your talking about going out with a 13yr old chick...not that sexuality is the issue here, its age. but just curious.

jazzmuzik

HSC
oops it seems i didnt read those posts above so before i'm shot for not keeping up with the thread i'll just admit myself..
i understand aj is male, thankyou

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
it is never too young.

but the law says 16 and under is too young.

Apocalypsse

HSC
Getting into relationships with not legal aged persons will end badly as they will eventually start talking about it to friends and friends tell friends and eventually the parents find out and its off to prison for you.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
gtvwill said:
Whats the best thing about a 6yr old boy? roll him over and he's a 6yr old girl ;)
i was about to agree with you until you said that bit...............

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
i'm 18 very close to 19 and my boyfriend is 20 very close to 21
if i was one year younger i'd probably only then have doubts about being with him or not..so yeh..lots can change in even just one year!

like when i was 16 i was going out with someone who was 18 and i thought that was ok but then i realised at 18 you have experienced 2 more years of life and are starting to settle down a little (keyword little) more than at 16. so when he started telling me that he thought we were gonna get married (after us only being together for a little under 3 months) and freaking me out when i was just 16 and was having fun i was rather scared and dumped him soon after lol.

so yes, point of ramble: people's mindsets and maturity levels and what they want from life changes a lot in a very small space of time, so it depends!

6inches

HSC
Am I the only person who find this hilarious?

The OP is clearly retarded.

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
mmm i used to go out with 21yo when i was 16...dated 29yo when i was 16, too. and now i might go out with 26yo and i'm 17...so i guess going out with someone waaay younger isn't that sick or anything...(my parents' age difference is 14 so it doesnt worry me) the only problem is that to have decent relationship, the younger one gotta be really mature and reasonably smart...or the older one immature and not so smart lol otherwise theres nothing much to talk about or to do it just gets boring and get destroyed, ya no

Punctuation M

HSC
N/A
aj_number_10 said:
how young is too young??? i reckon it depends on the person like once when i was 17 i was with a 13 year old but she looked at least 14 so it wasnt bad but ive been with girls 2 years younger who have acted like they were 4 years old

i am 18 and am in an on and off relationship (more intiment than anything) with someone whose just about to turn 14 next week.

i think anything younger than 13 for an 18 year old is too young. if your 17 , 16 nothing younger than 12 is just sick. if your 20 i wouldnt go for anything younger than 14
Stop, you need some help.

gtvwill said:
Whats the best thing about a 6yr old boy? roll him over and he's a 6yr old girl ;)
L
O
L
Z

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)