how young is 2 young?? (1 Viewer)

Zoe 2508

HSC
it was just implying the sicko's out there.. i definately dont condone inter-sibling relationships, but would you not agree that this AJ dude is just a sad and lonely man...

jest

HSC
i agree with the whole 'if you love them, age doesn't matter' thing but i wouldn't date anyone younger than me, like 16 or less. i've seen the younger grades at my school and especially the yr 7's, they look and act like annoying children. but again, people should date whoever they want (unless you're an adult and dating someone underage)

Lai

c a r p e . d i e m
HSC
Actually…I know a couple who go together when they were just fifteen and twenty-two – they got married in the end. So I think love holds no boundaries as long as its “true” love and you respect the younger person in the relationship because they are in a disadvantaged level and still “immature”. The older one does have the power to abuse and influence the relationship, however as long as Aj is respecting and not abusing the trust of this girl, and not influencing how she should act or feel I see no problems. Unless, you Aj are some psychopathic person who would beat this girl if she ever left you, you’ll be damned for the rest of you life. Though I believe you’re a sane person so I think your relationship is fine as long as you’re acting decently and not deceitfully.

Dr_Doom

HSC
After my last relationship I'd say only date within 2 years difference. Well that's what I'm gunna do.

hsc=suicide

HSC
LMFAO T3H TROLL = AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111ONE

its legal to marry your cousin ^ ^ cant wait to get my hands on some RU486, are there gonna be some funny walking kids at preschool the next day!!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hsc=suicide said:
LMFAO T3H TROLL = AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111ONE

its legal to marry your cousin ^ ^ cant wait to get my hands on some RU486, are there gonna be some funny walking kids at preschool the next day!!
k.....

gtvwill

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
i gotta be honest i didnt expet this reaction
i am actually outrage at how nmany negative comments have been directed to me. when u guys truely find love like i hav u will understand

and i guess u arent gonna like me anymore when is ay i am actually 19
Christ you cunts can hardly do it well, your not sick your just fucking horny. Who gives a shit if you go out with 14 year old girls, if they are going out with you maybe their parents should have done a better job bringing them up not to be sluts. As for anyone who tries to get up me with ZOMG THEY DIDNT KNOW LIKE TEH BETTER ZAY IS 14!!!1111one well fuckoff they didn't know better, at 14 you should easily be grown up enough to know who to go out with and who not to. Now if you want to see some slightly screwed children as a little idea of what NOT to do when your a parent here you go

Whats the best thing about a 6yr old boy? roll him over and he's a 6yr old girl ;)

My personal oppinion tho, Up untill the age of 18 anything more than a 2 year old gap is too young. Unless your a guy and your with someone older e.g 17yr old guy 21yr old female.

hsc=suicide

HSC
gtvwill said:
Christ you cunts can hardly do it well, your not sick your just fucking horny. Who gives a shit if you go out with 14 year old girls, if they are going out with you maybe their parents should have done a better job bringing them up not to be sluts. As for anyone who tries to get up me with ZOMG THEY DIDNT KNOW LIKE TEH BETTER ZAY IS 14!!!1111one well fuckoff they didn't know better, at 14 you should easily be grown up enough to know who to go out with and who not to. Now if you want to see some slightly screwed children as a little idea of what NOT to do when your a parent here you go

Whats the best thing about a 6yr old boy? roll him over and he's a 6yr old girl ;)

My personal oppinion tho, Up untill the age of 18 anything more than a 2 year old gap is too young. Unless your a guy and your with someone older e.g 17yr old guy 21yr old female.
go to the link *creams pants*

NAT:23Q

HSC
AJ u sad fuck, pull a female who is at leat 17 (ie. no more than 3yrs younger). 14yrs old... not cool man.
Also, how can u "love" a 14yr old when ur 20??? well maybe u can love her, but im sure its not genuine love that she has 4 u, she probably does it so she can say 2 her friends "how hot am I, i have a 20yr old boyfriend"

Zoe 2508

HSC
AJ is a sick creep...

On 'his' profile there is an image of Guy Sebastion, and it says that "he's" a "she"

Also too, it appears Aj got a high UAI, but clearly he/she is inept when it comes to this notion of acceptable and unacceptable.. To put it simply - Aj, you are fucked in the head..

Its not love if you've found a new slut to wet your inch - and in year 10, a slight improvement, but you honestly need to re-evaluate your morals and standards, because at present it appears as though you have none.

So backing out of this ditch you've created for yourself, by first professing your love for this 13 year old CHILD, and then after a few posts declaring you have a new gf contradicts your earlier professions..

get counselling - you are honestly a fuckin creepy bitch

Rew

Schoolies = Can't wait
HSC
hey what about if your 18 and you date a 16 yr old thats alright ain't it??

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Darkening said:
If She Has Hair Down There Its The Right Age!!!
what's your favourite down-there hair colour?
is it hazardous to dye it?

victoriabeer

HSC
N/A
man, this thread is fucking long.

Who honestly would refrain from sex (excluding rape of course) due to legal constraints? Honestly.

But, think back to who you were 4 years ago, and try to realise how much you have matured. Fuck man, I was practically a baby 4 years ago, this girl isn't on your level, or rather the level you should be on, and fucking with her, and that is clearly what it is, as you have stated SEVERAL TIMES, is just morally corrupt.

Edit: Looking at your posts on another thread certainly do begin to fill in alot of gaps, you're not exactly Mr. Coolguy now are you?
aj_number_10 said:
- i hate chix too into themselves. like ull be just goin down to the shops to pick up milk n theyll b in makeup n designer outfits etc
- hate chicks who make discusting noises
- hate chicks who swear for no reason n talk wit a dirty mouth ( like i dont mind swearing but inexcessive for no reasno is just stupid 4 girls )
- girls who believe dey r all that
- girls who tell u to fuk off
- gitrls who tell u they hate u

Last edited:

Darkening

HSC
victoriabeer said:
man, this thread is fucking long.

Who honestly would refrain from sex (excluding rape of course) due to legal constraints? Honestly.

But, think back to who you were 4 years ago, and try to realise how much you have matured. Fuck man, I was practically a baby 4 years ago, this girl isn't on your level, or rather the level you should be on, and fucking with her, and that is clearly what it is, as you have stated SEVERAL TIMES, is just morally corrupt.

Edit: Looking at your posts on another thread certainly do begin to fill in alot of gaps, you're not exactly Mr. Coolguy now are you?
I would, ask my girlfriend. Then ask the girls ive been out with.

rockall-monster

HSC
in all honesty i dont believe your story for an absolute minute
girls can be imature but not that bad
and sweetie if u cant get a girl ur own age then i highly doubt that a 13yr old would be intrested in anything u have to give
go to an aa meeting or something because kid u need help

PrettyVacant

HSC
I'm not legal age yet. And personally, I'd just stick with my own age/grade. I know in uni you can date people as old and as young as you like. But in high school, there are huge mental differences between each year. I think 1 year younger and 2 years older is the furthest I'd go for now.

suzieee

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
how young is too young??? i reckon it depends on the person like once when i was 17 i was with a 13 year old but she looked at least 14 so it wasnt bad but ive been with girls 2 years younger who have acted like they were 4 years old

i am 18 and am in an on and off relationship (more intiment than anything) with someone whose just about to turn 14 next week.

i think anything younger than 13 for an 18 year old is too young. if your 17 , 16 nothing younger than 12 is just sick. if your 20 i wouldnt go for anything younger than 14

ummm in your profile it says you are a female aj... is that true??

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
It is widely known that he is in fact male and you necromanced a thread to ask him that question? He may have stopped visiting this forum altogether!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)