how young is 2 young?? (2 Viewers)

clare22

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
i sense a lot of jealous people
y cant u just b happy
if two ppl love each other then nothing else matters
lets face it
a few of u guys i can c are getting angry at me cause there probly jealous that im getting pussy n there not but try n c it from my picture. in two years she will be 15 n ill b 20 n no1 will care cuz thats definetly ok everyone sais so
so yeah whats the real difference. its not like im dating an 11 year old that would probably be wrong in my opinion
Trust me AJ - they're not jealous
They're freaked out because an 18year old with a 13 year old is sick and disturbing.....The girl would be in year 7 or 8 - only fresh outta PRIMARY school.

and the fact that you say you are "getting pussy" is even more revolting and ya know what.....its also illegal. You could go to gaol for that man - its sick and disgusting

Dont pretend like its true love and people are trying to stop you from being happy. If it were love you would not be flaunting your disturbing relationship on the internet and referring to this girl as if she was a piece of meat.

You girls are vunerable and should not be preyed upon by sickos like you

Get help mate cos ur seriously not well - the relationship should end for both of your sakes - you are both gonna end up seriously f**ked up from this (especially her!). So if you care one bit about this girl your should end it NOW

pink668

HSC
so, aj number 10, is the love still there? are you still terrorising that poor little girl (who is aged only 14) with this sickly thing called 'love'?

in all honesty, i was shuddering with fear for the young girl... shaking with digust for you...

you talk of her as if she is some kind of meat - "i'm gettin' some pussy" . if you still have some kind of goodliness (is that a word?), for cryin' out loud, LEAVE HER ALONE!!!! or else, karma might strike back, either in the form of a gaol sentence for having sex with a minor or one day... your 14 yr old daughter may become the prey of some kind of sicko like YOU!

aj_number_10

HSC
hey just following this up n letting every1 know still posting not to worry cause i ended it ages ago.in the end we wer just too different n the bitch was too immature

after we broke up we still saw each otha sometimes but we wernt dating n just freinds, its more just 1 night if im feelin bored id msg her n she came round 2 mine and well yeh lol we 'do stuff' (if u no wat i mean). but now my new gf hates her n im goin to a 16th soon n they will both b there so it could get interesting.

my new girls okay,shes more mature than the other skank but im not heaps interested i like this other girl i work wiht more but shes heaps old shes 21

PrettyVacant

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
hey just following this up n letting every1 know still posting not to worry cause i ended it ages ago.in the end we wer just too different n the bitch was too immature

after we broke up we still saw each otha sometimes but we wernt dating n just freinds, its more just 1 night if im feelin bored id msg her n she came round 2 mine and well yeh lol we 'do stuff' (if u no wat i mean). but now my new gf hates her n im goin to a 16th soon n they will both b there so it could get interesting.

my new girls okay,shes more mature than the other skank but im not heaps interested i like this other girl i work wiht more but shes heaps old shes 21
I find the fact that "when you're bored" you still msg her and "do stuff" extremely wrong and corrupt. She's still not legal (much like me), and in my opinion, I can't see how it doesn't plague your conscience.

And even when I am legal, I will refrain from secks. ^^

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Lol, for all I know you're my Science teacher in disguise.
nah i know the guy he's an absolute champ, u'll love him

if u no wat i mean

PrettyVacant

HSC
I don't care much for sexytime atm.

Well maybe just a little.

And to roleplay: Science is a definate turn on, but I think an experiment like that would be inappropriate.

Joohlie

HSC
Young girls look & dress older nowadays :S Heck, there's 14 year olds clubbing at Space, Bamboo etc.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
dude.. 13 yr olds are in like yr 7.. they only stopped playn with barbies like a year ago I think ur sick
I agree completely. Do yourself a favour, keep it at least legal so you don't end up with statutory rape.

LEDHEAD

HSC
I dont really think age matters at all. Other people might think so, but it doesnt. Im 17 and am going out with a 14 year old. Shes really mature, and we love each other. If two people love each other and are old enough to make informed decisions, then why should anyone else care. In the long run, do you think an age difference of 5 years is going to mean anything. What about when they are 80 and 75, do you think people will still care?
Of course not. SO if you loved someone but you thought they were too young, you could have missed out on like a life long relationship.
Because my gf and i are 3 years apart ive been called "paedophile" at school and stuff to that effect, but i dont really care, its not as if im going to break up with her because of what the dickheads in our school (who may i mention arent our friends, our friends are perfectly accepting) think.
So dont care what anyone else thinks, just do what you think

Struts

Playa
HSC
Oh aj youre just so big and large.. please tell me when we can meet up. ill show u how a real women likes to get down and dirty hahahahahahaha

fuck cant beleive this thread is still going.. its fucking rediculous.. how stupid are all the ppl on this site if they think this guy is srs. he is taking u all for a ride and i think he should be fucking applauded. wat a hero to stir up shit to see how gullible ppl really are.. do u think he would post a thread promoting sex with girls 8 years younger than him on a national website.. you are all so fucking stupid hahaha i love it.

good on ya aj.. ill cya out in the middle

6inches

HSC
This is like anna nicole smith and that 90 year old guy! Only that the male here, is mentally impaired

waterphaerie

HSC
Yeah if you're dating minors you have to be careful- especially if it's the guy who is over 16. If the girl all of a sudden decides she has it in for you, regardless of whether you're guilty of rape/indecent assault/aabaolutely nothing at all, the court is going to believe the underage girl, not the 18 or 19 year old guy, despite the fact that she's younger.

danchurchill

HSC
for an 18yr old 15 would b the absolute youngest i reckon. even then it's a bit 'touchy' u noe. i dont condone the original poster but everyone is assuming he has sexual intentions with this girl by blasting the word "rape" around. is that an assumption you guys are making or has he actually stated he has had sex /wants to hav sex with her ? if so that's a bit......eww?

last year when i was 17 and my friend had just turned 17 he was going out with a 13 yr old girl and i was like "dude..." and he gave the whole "she's really mature" speech. after meeting her the last month or so and becoming rather good close friends with her she actually IS a really mature young girl, and pretty darn attractive, but still, way 2 young 2 play ball just yet, even being mature. so dont use that speech please :) lol.

dude, honestly, goto a night club, pick up a 20 year old chick and get sum real 'pussy' as u called it earlier. heck, i'll even take u with me one nite if u want. at least you'll know every1 there is over 18 :) hahahahaahaha.

Matty023

HSC
Simple answer, if a police officer was to see this thread, they could track AJ to the very computer used, by the IP address logged each time a message was posted, to the service provider, to the location and computer using that IP address at the time, etc...

It's really not so hard..

Then AJ could write us about how the legal system works for such issues, as we all know the system really is "guilty until proven innocent" in many sences.

Though I still wonder why AJ's profile says Female..

Have a good day everyone.
PS
The weather in Northern China today is ice and cold today, Christmas was a little white, and the snow on the roads turns black and filthy.

Who's dad is a cop here?

aj_number_10

HSC
idiots it was love go away get a girlfriend even

im single again now as of last wk and just playing the bitches at tracks and greenwood n msging ma exes

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
aj_number_10 said:

im single again now as of last wk and just playing the bitches at tracks and greenwood n msging ma exes
Wow you're like so cool.

martin88

HSC
N/A
aj_number_10 said:

hero

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
I think histaking thepiss.
aj_number_10 said:
how young is too young??? i reckon it depends on the person like once when i was 17 i was with a 13 year old but she looked at least 14 so it wasnt bad but ive been with girls 2 years younger who have acted like they were 4 years old

i am 18 and am in an on and off relationship (more intiment than anything) with someone whose just about to turn 14 next week.

i think anything younger than 13 for an 18 year old is too young. if your 17 , 16 nothing younger than 12 is just sick. if your 20 i wouldnt go for anything younger than 14

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)