How will you organize your stuff? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I know how you feel. I have 6 and I *have* to have them in my pencil case. I don't think I could ever go through a day of school without them :)
Sucks to be you on the day you forget your pencil case then. :p

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Sucks to be you on the day you forget your pencil case then. :p
LOL 6 highlighters?! My pencil case broke because I had 2 highlighters ( they were quite chunky and my pencil case was minuscule). I like yellow highlighters but I LOVE PURPLE, BLUE AND GREEN HIGHLIGHTERS. They make my school work look awesome.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
3 pens, 1 laptop. that's all I carry to class
ps. highlighters suck

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Becareful what you say around here, I do enjoy highlighters aswell, not to the extent of some. But, each to their own.

Be careful, there seems to be a highlighter army forming.

LOLOL. Sure is:haha:

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Officeworks has 99c highlighters advertised.....and not shit ones either

I also love highlighters ;)
Oh yeah I saw that. They were Faber Castell I think. I'm going to get a purple one. :D

with-chu

HSC
Wow. Highlighters. Big deal...
I hate how they seep through my exercise book and bleed the ink on the other side of the page.

For organising, I used a display folder system for every subject (did six btw) that kinda died throughout first term and eventually all my sheets got kept in random pages of my exercise books and all the sides got fluffy :)... and carrying them to and from school everyday got out of hand.

Now in year 12 I'm using a big folder that opens up wide with sleeves inside.. Like expandable/collapsable folder? Dunno what it's called but it's pretty efficient. I kept up with this system for the first term, anyway.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
yeah! i really cant say no to people who asks me to borrow a pen, i dont want to be too slack to them, so i just lend them my pens, but i always forget to ask for it back!

heh, break your pens? are you even strong enough? :lol: jokes, i never break my pens, but since i use the papermate pens, the lid has the thing, and i just break the sticking out part, you know what im talking about? you when you see people flick the tip of the lid, yep that. :haha:
If you chew on the papermate ones long enough at the end they tend to break off. Just near the crease of the top of the pen if you know what i mean. :rofl:

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Highlighters are good and nice to have around and make your work look cool, But, They're over-rated on this forum.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I love highlighters :D At their peak, I had 8 different colours in my pencil case. It was all bumpy and angular and everything fell out when I opened it though =\ But I mainly use them for drawing over my friends' books instead of, you know, actually highlighting things haha xP

Senator111

HSC
Highlighters overrated? Proposterous! How can you make such claims, that is a pure lie!

They are one of the greatest things ever invented!

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Yeah, i used highlighters a lot when i did modern + english.

Didn't use it for any other subjects though XD

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Highlighters overrated? Proposterous! How can you make such claims, that is a pure lie!

They are one of the greatest things ever invented!
I was just kidding:spin:. Just trying to take the piss out off a couple of people on here.

klaris

HSC
What are the basics for year 11?

Concerning: folders, pens, loose leaf paper, handouts, plastic sleeves, lockers, bags, etc etc.

NEED HELP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)