How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Painted our common room with our hands (hand painting). As expected of our school, somehow math equations appeared on the wall. haha.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
cs01001 said:
Great! What's your % and rank.

I am sadden by my shitty mark (76%) in my Chem assignemnt. I put so much effort into it, yet I got stripped so many marks here and there because of the comparative marking shit. :(
90%, we don't get our rankings except in our report because they don't really mean a lot at my school anyway so everyone gets depressed and bummed and stressed over nothing. But yeah, I'm kind of stoked right now considering I got 55% in my prelim yearly exam, fucking lol :eek:

aw that sucks, just remember that one assessment isn't really worth that much anyway and you have plenty more opportunities to make up for it.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
i like so totally didnt go to school today.
and like totally am not going to go next week.

Dorabelle

HSC
last day was amazing! we finally got our jerseys and said goodbye to our principle! i couldnt have asked for a better last day!

Black Hawker

HSC
ticky2002 said:
What do your jerseys look like>?
Well, it has black, yellow, blue and white.

Top half is black. Bottom half is white with yellow and blue running down it on the side.

Front has badge, grad year and first name.

Back is our nickname with 08 under it. :D

Zephyrio

HSC
Sounds like an ugly jersey. LOL. Prove me wrong by providing pics.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
My school is dodgy :/. Apparently we have to make a choice between getting our jerseys earlier than they usually come out (but that means our names won't be on them) or getting them in Term 3 with our names.

Zephyrio

HSC
We're getting varsity jackets this year. :)

And I don't think jerseys matter terribly much... at my school, we get it pre-trials. But I think that makes them more special :)

cccclaire

HSC
we already got our jerseys. Ours are pretty nice.

I didn't have school this week, but I got my report yesterday. 2 of my comments had 'sedulous' written in it, and i have no idea what it means. I did pretty well though, got an average of 88.4, which I reckon is awesome, especially coz of the subjects I do.

Black Hawker

HSC

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
I want jerseys. :( I mentioned it to my year advisor and he was like "one step at a time .. blah blah". I mean we haven't even got a formal venue yet and he doesn't even seem to be doing anything with the deposit that we fundraised for ! ah ! ><" I'm so gona be screwed.

Anyways. School has been easy. It's nearing to the holidays !

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
We put our jerseys forms in on Friday, apparently should be here somewhere around Feb, as its usually 10-12 weeks or somethng production.

They are black, jade and purple - with our names on the back in white, and the number is black, with a white outline as the whole back is black.

I don't mind the design, but think it will end up fading pretty bad.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

My day has consisted of:

Waking up about 11.20 - and feeling like it was a school day :(

Cooked lunch, and went to the shop to get stuff - brother and his mates came around soon after.

From at least 2.30 til 6.30 played Black Hawk Down Delta Force across our 4 computers, and then Tom had his laptop to make it 5.

Had a break, went for a little bit of a drive, came home, had dinner, started playing BHDDF again.

My eyes are feeling slightly sorish now - doesn't help having to focus well for sniperring also. Came 1st or 2nd in all things practically.

Now I'm off to bed as I've got work - oh yay, just remembered that its 7.30 not 7, so I can get an extra 30 mins of sleep :D Yay.

Oh. I also got good news today about something I'm doing - got to do 250 CDs at like 5 bucks each = of my photos of an event that happened here.
Money for me - woot!

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
we got our jerseys like 4 weeks ago.
how original, i got aaron on mine LOL.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
god damn it! The principal put a question mark next to my jersey name suggestion, now I've got to go to his office and explain to him that "black jack" is not a racial slur. I bet I also have to tell him it does not it in any one encourage gambling. :eek::eek::eek:

seriously, name one thing you can do to "jack" that isn't marvelously dirty.

sleepplease

HSC
OK, I am going to temporarily crash this thread and use it as a to-do list.

DONE ALREADY:

AH notes
adv eng notes
french ext notes
mod notes

TO DO:
ext eng notes
ext eng supp texts
adv french notes
practice adv eng essays
speech

OKOKOK.

meow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)