• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
davidbarnes said:
You should have watched Black Sheep.

New Years Eve, studying Jachie lol.
You mean that lol kiwi movie? Yeah I saw that, it was lol in a different way.

Studying? sif! It's new years! Grab a bottle of bubbly and go to a mates house, or the harbour, or a park. just have funnnnnn.

I have no idea what the hell I'm doing anymore, our plans are changing like the weather right now but it's a safe bet I shall be on the harbour somewhere.

anyway I had a fucking awesome day, I'm on such a high right now (and its natural too whooooo!!!)

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Planned the trivia afternoon for todays activities (designed for years 7-9), there was a total of 4 people from my year today, and in total, after lunch - 60, of about 260!

I really don;'t like the youngens. Too loud. Annoying. But yeah, it beats schoolwork.

Tomorrow I think Felicity's and My plan is to sneak into room 13 and play DFBHD for most of the day, as we never actually selected anything to do.

Fun. Fun.

Got to go and get ready for awards night tonight. Yays. Not really. Hoping I don't stuff up peoples awards.

Jachie

HSC
We had a farewell party for our head of english today (he's retiring). It was surprisingly emotional, he started tearing up so then my grade started tearing up and it was just really, really weird. Great guy though.

it was my last day today whooooo holidaytiem

princesscal

Banned
HSC
new years = blotto

got back from our year 12 "bonding camp" today, hahaha it was dodgy as but the pranks were mad.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Had my 2u maths exam today. Was =/. Got 3u results back ! ^^ 91% ranked 2nd. =] and suprisingly I raised $500 (?) & I'm student of the term :) Anyways yeah .. 1 more day of school for me !

Christmas hasn't hit me this year. Can't wait for school to be overrrrrr !

Zephyrio

HSC
Jachie said:
We had a farewell party for our head of english today (he's retiring). It was surprisingly emotional, he started tearing up so then my grade started tearing up and it was just really, really weird. Great guy though.

it was my last day today whooooo holidaytiem
Eldridge?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Mrs Langadinos is Head Teacher at our school and is my Ext. History teacher :) I just found the link yesterday between the two :uhhuh:

Jachie

HSC
Zephyrio said:
Oh, he only made the Retreat from the Global module. :p

Apparently, he's one darn fine teacher.
lolwut? He MADE it? That's insane! Yeah, he's wicked amazing. I only ever had him teach me personally in the what, five weeks I did EE2, plus when he'd randomly sub our lessons throughout the years. But he's a total genius. A brilliant man, for sure.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
bludgeeeee.

double english. cards then left.
double engineering. bday party and then ipt assignment.
physics. video.
chem. watched hp.

holidayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)