How to tell/show/hint to a guy you like him. (1 Viewer)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
this

or get him to get you pregnant
then he's tied to you basically

yea mate, increase the number of difacto's, as a result we end up with more single mothers relying on centrelink payments coz the father left her with the kid to spawn some more babies from other women.

us tax payers pay for drop-kick mums, i disagree, watching my money go to them is frightening enough...it just encourages more and more of it to happen.

either the two of them get married or not, otherwise if they wanna have a sexy time, make sure she takes the pill and the blokes has a plastic bag wrapped around his sausage.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Ask him? girls can do this. Guys aren't retarded and won't get weirded out if a girl confesses their love for him. He'll be flattered at most and move on with it. Girls make it weird and awkward as sexist as it sounds. I believe its because girls care more, guys really couldn't give a shit. You don't have much to lose assuming you're a real girl.

Just leave open ends to things when you're out. Stupid shit like "Oh, I could stay for longer... *blah blah*" and if he wants you to stay then he'll say something and it's pretty obvious what that means.

Really though, if it's already as "flirty" as you say it is, go ahead and dive on to his face instead of talking it out. If it's already heaps fun and lots of jokes are made you can't ruin it.

Guesss

HSC
Give em a wink. If they look digusted, GET OUTTA THERE!!

If they smile, you're in!
Yeh this.

Ask him? girls can do this. Guys aren't retarded and won't get weirded out if a girl confesses their love for him. He'll be flattered at most and move on with it. Girls make it weird and awkward as sexist as it sounds. I believe its because girls care more, guys really couldn't give a shit. You don't have much to lose assuming you're a real girl.

Just leave open ends to things when you're out. Stupid shit like "Oh, I could stay for longer... *blah blah*" and if he wants you to stay then he'll say something and it's pretty obvious what that means.

Really though, if it's already as "flirty" as you say it is, go ahead and dive on to his face instead of talking it out. If it's already heaps fun and lots of jokes are made you can't ruin it.
I hope yur right. :eek:

Guesss

HSC
The thing is with this guy, is that he gets along with girls in general *I'v noticed* so i dont think 'getting along' is a good enough thing to go off? :eek: *confused*

jazzzod

HSC
find a bench in a park, around dusk, sit him down and ask him wat he thinks of you, analyse his reply (including behaviour) and then stare at each other for what seems like an eternity before slowly tilting your heads sideways as you both come in closer for your first kiss

then go home and make babbys
This.

Although it doesn't have to be in a park. Just somewhere secluded.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Physical contact is the best way, I dont mean touching his cock, I mean snuggling up against him, subtly pressing your body against his at the same time etc, place his hand on your hip etc. if he doesn't get the hint he's a dumb cunt

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Physical contact is the best way, I dont mean touching his cock, I mean snuggling up against him, subtly pressing your body against his at the same time etc, place his hand on your hip etc. if he doesn't get the hint he's a dumb cunt
or he's not interested.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Was just saying that he's a dumb cunt or he's not interested. Yes it would be a good time to tell her.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Was just saying that he's a dumb cunt or he's not interested. Yes it would be a good time to tell her.
Ya I mean even if he's not interested he should get that hint, and then if he ignores it he is a not-interested-dumbass because it's just plain mean to mess with someones emotions

Guesss

HSC
Ya I mean even if he's not interested he should get that hint, and then if he ignores it he is a not-interested-dumbass because it's just plain mean to mess with someones emotions

hmm yeh. I might try to brush my hand against his if we're walking or something?

He offered to teach me manual the other day in his SXC car!

Is that a good sign?? :p *hopeful* lol ????

HSC
Offered to teach you manual in his sexy rexy?

Does this guy happen to have a mullet?

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
brushing hand against boy doesn't work. Boys don't notice that subtle shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)