How to tell/show/hint to a guy you like him. (1 Viewer)

bio_nut

HSC
valuable life lessons from internet retards. my favourite
Pretty much.

If you have to get advice from the internet about how to tell/how to act when you like someone or they like you, you deserve to be shot.

And this girl claims to be intelligent in another thread, ahahaha.

williamc

HSC
ITT: ashie0 makes another useless post whilst showcasing her superiority/bitch complex.

To OP: obviously eye-contact and smiles!!
Don't be shy you'll just regret it later. Flirt with him (innocently coz he is "decent"), keep going out with him, keep talking to him...
As for signs, well every guys different so that's kinda hard to say.
Shy guys fidget etc. a bit.
Once again smiles, eye contact, long talks, softer tone, warmth in eyes that kinda stuff are all obvious signals that he likes you.

Best advice trust your instincts and don't be shy.
no an obvious sign of interest would be if he macked her

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
i really think you should try the "bend and snap".... it works for me.:D
Here's some step by step instructions if you need it.... god speed.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cYkawsbgNl4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cYkawsbgNl4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:

zaxmacks

HSC
I've got a crazy idea... Just walk up and tell him. Or failing that, take pictures of yourself in compromising positions and send them to him in an email.

HSC
Honestly, I don't know.

If I like a guy I do nothing.

I wait. If nothing happens, I move on.

But that's because I don't really care, I admire from a distance and get over it quickly.

Guesss

HSC
Keep up the game. :)
DOn't tell him that you like him, keep playing with him. :p

To get your message across i guess you would probably look at him more, and ask him to spend more time hanging out :)
he'll get it eventually.
:eek: hehe. Really?

Last edited:

Guesss

HSC
ITT: ashie0 makes another useless post whilst showcasing her superiority/bitch complex..
Lol. ^ +1

obviously eye-contact and smiles!!
Don't be shy you'll just regret it later. Flirt with him (innocently coz he is "decent"), keep going out with him, keep talking to him...
As for signs, well every guys different so that's kinda hard to say.
Shy guys fidget etc. a bit.
Once again smiles, eye contact, long talks, softer tone, warmth in eyes that kinda stuff are all obvious signals that he likes you.

Best advice trust your instincts and don't be shy.
hmm. Of everything here, this confirmation is probly the most useful/comforting.

He talks to me and often does look at me, especially on our last outing. But i dont know if he's just like that to everygirl *giving eye-contact and smiles etc* or if he was being particularly nice on that day?

Hmm, fidgeting? Nah he's pretty confident so its hard to say :eek:

HSC
N/A
ive been speculating this topic. im tryna figure out how to approach this guy if i see him at work again.. hmmm

coz i know that me and this guy got close "accidentally" because of work (tryna get past eachother and bumping into eachother... which resulted in alot of bodily contact. fuck he had a hot bodyyy:D) we kinda worked as a team and i always made up the drinks for him and he kept thanking me everytime lols. once is enuf? but he just kept thanking me LMAO. always smiled at me too.... and we seemed to catch eachothers eye wen work wasnt busy.

hmm... at the eastershow.. i will see how things pan out again :p

to answer the question, um.. keep flirting with him?? lols. if he likes u back he'll flirt with you and just maybe he might make a move on you :) just seem mysterious

Guesss

HSC
awww noone liked my bend and snap idea. oh wells
Ohh soz SeCKSiiMinNh, i'm sure that'd be a great technique if i had a reason to bend over in the first place. lol. :eek: We dont go gym together, we go to lunch etc it'd be weird to get up from the table to 'bend and snap' while tying my laceless high heels.

ANy other fab. ideas? ;)

Guesss

HSC
"Hey sexy baby I like your groovy shoes"

All done :D
lol. hmm, i was aiming for something that would make him get closer, not run in the opposite direction.
Thanx anyway BlackDragon, yu must have the girls all over you with lines like that. :p

williamc

HSC
why wouldn't a self-professed 5/10 drop their standards lol?

don't you like dick???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)