How to tell/show/hint to a guy you like him. (1 Viewer)

artist91

HSC
Play him hot and cold. Be flirty, then ignore him. It drives guys crazy. I think they like a challenge/want what they can't have. If he likes you he will come after you. I'm serious it works.

HSC
N/A
Play him hot and cold. Be flirty, then ignore him. It drives guys crazy. I think they like a challenge/want what they can't have. If he likes you he will come after you. I'm serious it works.
this.

works well.

but it kinda sucks when your not doing this on purpose and some guys still chase after you that your not interested in :S

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
What i said :)
Play him :)

dux&src

HSC
What i said :)
Play him :)

dux&src

HSC
lol thats cute!

lol. hmm. Maybe?

See the 'playing him' thing wouldnt work too well i think because i dont see him very often, its more every few weeks. i dunno ... :(
Then every chance you get to see him, tell him you missed him heaps and throw yourself all over him.
:)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Slyly try to hold his hands and see if he holds yours back or not :)
this.

Although.... girls try want to hold my hand all the time, even ones who i KNOW arent interested, e.g friends girlfriends, relatives etc. Maybe smily coyly at the same time so he gets the message :D

Guesss

HSC
Then every chance you get to see him, tell him you missed him heaps and throw yourself all over him.
:)
Hmm. Its a bit hard with a dining table inbetween us.
I invited him to come train with me (cause he's starting to get into traing, and if i might add, is building up nicely) and he said he probly wud give it a shot after his exams. I'm trying to hint it very cautiously.

this.

Although.... girls try want to hold my hand all the time, even ones who i KNOW arent interested, e.g friends girlfriends, relatives etc. Maybe smily coyly at the same time so he gets the message :D
Hmm...good idea. lol Just had a thought, wat if i do the leg thing under the table and smile? :lol: hehe then wen he reacts i'll be like 'ohh sorry' . lol jkz

Srsly though i've walked closely to him and last time he was walking me out of his work building, and we got into the lift together, he was all smiles, but wen the elevator stoped to let ppl in, he sorta looked disapointed? Hmm i dunt know if he genuinley was, or i was slightly dilusional? *sigh*

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Hmm. Its a bit hard with a dining table inbetween us.
I invited him to come train with me (cause he's starting to get into traing, and if i might add, is building up nicely) and he said he probly wud give it a shot after his exams. I'm trying to hint it very cautiously.
Lol, if you're dining with him, try feeling his legs with yours under the table.

or take a look at this: [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSpphQLOrUE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSpphQLOrUE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Guesss

HSC
Lol, if you're dining with him, try feeling his legs with yours under the table.

or take a look at this: [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSpphQLOrUE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSpphQLOrUE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Thats wat i was saying b4 to Serius, but i meant it as a joke.

Lol but as sad as it might be, i might slightly try it. hehe. Omg :shy:

I love 'Friends'.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
AVOID THE FRIEND ZONE!!

Be friendly, but don't treat your friendship like a comfy pair of ugg boots. Keep enough distance so that he doesn't know everything about you, don't act too keen, and drop subtle little innuendoes jokingly, see his response, then take it from there.

You can only do what feels right and natural to you =)

Guesss

HSC
hmmmmm yeh i sorta do try to drop subtle lil inneuendoes jokingly.

Dont know if its obvious enough?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)