how the hell do we study for trials?? (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
Ok so I am clueless I have no idea how I am going to study for trials how are we going to learn all this content during the holidays?? can someone give me some tips on how your going to study? because i really need to pump these exams if i want to get the Atar I am hoping to achieve!

Somebody help me! haha

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Look at the syllabus for each subject, then coordinate your notes and summaries around that format, using the dot points as headings and groupings for the information. After you have a succinct and comprehensive amount of notes, then look at past papers (from board of studies, or even independent / Catholic trial HSC exams) and then attempt to answer some questions from them.

Though, really over the course of the year you should have been developing notes as you completed each dot point of the syllabus, and then now would be the time for attempting past HSC papers and as such.

For Maths, is more practice practice practice. Learn and revise the concepts you need to complete the questions, and then attempt some past papers or questions from the various text books. (I'm not a Maths student, so you might want to consult some other Mathematicians on this site first. n_n)

Best of luck with the studying. Just do what you have always done, just on a far broader scale and encompass all the areas you have covered in your subjects. If you prepare early, then you'll have enough time to cover everything in-depth! :)

umz93

HSC
Engage Beast mode
Study Notes
Past HSC Questions
Trial Papers

powlmao

Banned
HSC
1. Become Boss at your work.
2. Study, study study
a. Use past papers
b. Use Various textbooks
c. Study syllabus books

That is how i do it.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Cram then past papers and a bit more cram to top it off the nigh before

aya-chan

HSC
Plan out what and how you're going to study. Like everyone else said, make study notes and do papers. Even then, I'd say that doing papers is even more important than making notes.

But without the motivation you're never going to get anywhere. So set some goals and reward yourself when you get there! Good luck!

HSC
i just finished my trials and i think doing really well lies in doing heaps of practice papers and questions

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Step one - engage beast mode.
Subsequently followed with writing notes, attacking past papers and consolidating previous concepts (that are still plaguing your mind).

jamesfirst

HSC
Eat, sleep, fuck with your textbook

make textbook ur gf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)