how the hell do we study for trials?? (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
Bbbut Economics is interesting and good :(
I guess if you understand the concepts haha, IRuler, just wondering what do you think about your BSIT course? Because I am considering of doing the same course :p :)

Kayla101

HSC
i am dreading my trials! trying to study as much as i can. past papers are a big help!

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I guess if you understand the concepts haha, IRuler, just wondering what do you think about your BSIT course? Because I am considering of doing the same course :p :)
The course is good, it's a bit of everything, suitable to take you into management positions after graduation. The IT is also a bit of everything, same thing, more of a management position later on.

UTS is a practical uni, employers love it, and pay a lot, average pay from what I've seen people I know get is around 70-80k after graduation, depends where you land your job, some even started off on 90k.

Also obviously you choose what you want to do in your major, so that's the field you'll go in, if you want to know more/specific questions feel free to pm me :)

Also I'm going to major in Economics :tongue:

Skriker

HSC
The course is good, it's a bit of everything, suitable to take you into management positions after graduation. The IT is also a bit of everything, same thing, more of a management position later on.

UTS is a practical uni, employers love it, and pay a lot, average pay from what I've seen people I know get is around 70-80k after graduation, depends where you land your job, some even started off on 90k.

Also obviously you choose what you want to do in your major, so that's the field you'll go in, if you want to know more/specific questions feel free to pm me :)

Also I'm going to major in Economics :tongue:
thats great! :) ill will PM you some time...right now studying for trials to get into UTS haha :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)