How much money do you spent on clothes every month? (1 Viewer)

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
You're from Ruse, of course you only go out 2-3 times a YEAR!
damn, you got me there. yeah, I had to spend $120 yesterday cause it has to last til november. obviously I will be studying 24/7 and unable to shop for another 6months, until after the HSC.

:rolleyes:

boganxcore

HSC
i bought new nudies this month

thus money spent on clothes this month has gone up considerably

Deathless

HSC
damn, you got me there. yeah, I had to spend $120 yesterday cause it has to last til november. obviously I will be studying 24/7 and unable to shop for another 6months, until after the HSC.

:rolleyes:
Are you serious? Your gonna study 24/7 till the HSC? *faints*

Deathless

HSC
scaredytiger consider that normal guys clothes of decent quality cost about double ladies. Seriously, if you can find a good looking pair of jeans for <$150 I'd be surprised. Not to mention a nice shirt is $70+.

That said I spend about $1000-2000 a year on clothes maybe.
I found a good pair of jeans for <$150 (gstar - they're quite good at jeans in my opinon) jsut recently, they had a $100 sale.

@ most people in this thread

If everyone is spending so little, are you one of the million of people that you rarely see on the street who is always wearing the same trackies and shirt the whole year?

Most people I see in my tutoring seem to wear different clothes every day (without repetition) -_- rich bastards.... So anyone sell drugs?

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
I found a good pair of jeans for <$150 (gstar - they're quite good at jeans in my opinon) jsut recently, they had a $100 sale.

@ most people in this thread

If everyone is spending so little, are you one of the million of people that you rarely see on the street who is always wearing the same trackies and shirt the whole year?

Most people I see in my tutoring seem to wear different clothes every day (without repetition) -_- rich bastards.... So anyone sell drugs?
really? i thought gstar was specially reserved for try hard lebs and wannabe asian gangsters

wonsta

HSC
becoz i went to school that dont hav uniform i used to spend like $500~$1500 every month... lot of people spent heaps money on designer stuff n imported stuff.. im thinking now it was for nothing.. what the hell am i going to do with my loads of clothes now.. fucking gay ass

but in uni people dont really give shit how you dress so i dont spend much but more on party things so still spend heaps .. still wanna buy clothes though but cant ask mom anymore

Yo1anda

HSC
gstar are the ugliest fucking jeans in the world

especially the $300 ones that are made of some fucking unknown space material

Deathless

HSC
gstar are the ugliest fucking jeans in the world

especially the $300 ones that are made of some fucking unknown space material
lol

But so are you, your made of some fucking unknown whore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)