How much money do you spent on clothes every month? (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Yeah but 97% of female clothing is retarded. In summer, you usually have the choice between looking like a doily or having your butt literally hanging out the bottom of your shorts. In winter, you are given jackets which only just reach your waist, or horribly shapeless knitwear.

I go into the chain stoes season after season and walk out in about 90 seconds.

I wear jeans all the time. I wear tshirts more often than not. I just need to find a slimmish, timeless, warm jacket.
You have been directed to ASOS right? I hear they have good jackets.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
There is also the fact that we need bras, and if you get the cheaper ($20) ones they last about six months, whereas a $50 bra will last about 12 to 18 months. Assuming you need about 4 bras (say: a convertible strapless, sports bra, tshirt bra, and sexy bra) at the very least, you're spending $150+ on bras a year.

Add a pair or two of jeans ($100) and a skirt ($30), a pair of shorts ($30), some tops ($80), and underwear ($25+).
You don't have to wear undergarments ;)

The Ostler

HSC
Yeah but 97% of female clothing is retarded. In summer, you usually have the choice between looking like a doily or having your butt literally hanging out the bottom of your shorts. In winter, you are given jackets which only just reach your waist, or horribly shapeless knitwear.

I go into the chain stoes season after season and walk out in about 90 seconds.

I wear jeans all the time. I wear tshirts more often than not. I just need to find a slimmish, timeless, warm jacket.
3% of a large range is still more than 3% of a small range, if we're to assume the same selectivity.

HSC
3% of a large range is still more than 3% of a small range, if we're to assume the same selectivity.
I go shopping with my boyfriend. He does not get nearly as frustrated as myself. He finds clothes shopping at least ten times easier than I do.

'always' being the key word.
This is not a revelation.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
i once saw this really nice 3/4 length structured coat made of leather/suede. It looked exactly like the one Neo used in The Matrix.
I wanted to buy that so badly. It was $150 iirc.

but i thought about how many meals $150 would get me, and i decided to walk away. :(

edit: something like this, but with much more structure.

i think anyone would just look stupid wearing that

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd say... on average, I'd spend $1500-2000 a year including suit, couple of shirts, cufflinks, ties, etc (no shoes though).

mes ami

HSC
well according to the average when i was skinny and shopped 400 but im pretty sure i spent quite a bit going out.

mes ami

HSC
Also, i fucking hate how much it costs for undergarments when the fucking stitching coems undone anyway.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
:(
it was much nicer than that. The torso was similar to that of a formal suit, but it goes till just above the knee , and expands out. I think its made of leather and suede.

meh. but im glad that i saved that $150.
a coat like that would only be okay if it was tweed or wool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)