how many people are doing history extension in your school? (1 Viewer)

alexandraclaire

HSC
we originally had 6, then before the first lesson commenced we had 5, then after term one we have 4. so it's a pretty small class. it's good though,
we have cake every wednesday :)

0hNivlek

HSC
^ Our teacher brings us food every week too. Cakes, croissants (morning classes), chips, pretzels, pie etc..!

Penguins-quack

HSC
We have 2 and only get 2 lessons a week (and half the time the teacher's away). Textiles has 1 student and gets twice as many lessons as us. It annoys the hell out of me.:burn:

nail

HSC
N/A
we only have two and no teacher (we do it online) so we literally have to teach ourselves everything! :mad1:

0hNivlek

HSC
7 i think

we have an awesome teacher, he brings us food every lesson
YES! That's what my teacher does too. Chips, lollies, krispi creme, cake etc...

We have 5 atm. It'll be so awkward when Bruce Dennit lectures us for the HSC in a few weeks LOL.

susstorm

HSC
we only have two and no teacher (we do it online) so we literally have to teach ourselves everything! :mad1:
that sucks.
we have two people altogether too, but our teacher teaches us :santa:

danieljoseph69a

HSC
lol we originally had something along the lines of about 10-12 people.. now we have four... the major project scared most people off lol... now the remainder of us are stuck learning about Elizabeth I...:mad1:

el-capitano

HSC
we have 7 people :/
its good though, such a little family <3 ahahaha
what are your topics? do you guys know yet? i have like 438573475834785745 ideas :(

luridlysteph14

HSC
We've got four.

We originally had about 20, but that was before the major project, the majority of which we were required to do before the end of March. It pretty much weeded out the people who couldn't think for themselves, write essays, or research. Well done, I say.

The only thing is, there's four of us and we only met once a week for two hours. I wish we had more time and dedication, but they were apparently 'too busy'. FOr such a hard subject you'd think they'd dedicate more time?

Nyxie

HSC
We've just had our first lesson- and 12 came. Although I can definitely see it dropping down to about 6 (or less)... Which will probably end up better though so that's good :D

123 B A N G

HSC
we have three. Though one also has Hosbo and so can't come some of the time, she shouldn't be doing it anyway. I really had to push for an Ext class this year. I'm glad it ran but this is the first time my teacher is taking a class through and sometimes he gets sort of lost..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)