how many pages for section 3 (extended response)? (1 Viewer)

how many pages did you write for section 3?

• Total voters

debaser

HSC
wow, i wrote.. how do you say... concisely? coz i mean really i could have dribbled on for 10000 pages and beaten you all but it kinda defeats the purpose when you repeat yourself, and then theres the fact some poor old bastard has to actually read it.

anyone who wrote over one booklet should be castrated. male or female. merely for wasting their own time and everyone elses. oh and i finished with 20 minutes left, im not going to ask if thats weird because ill kick all of you who wrote 14 pages. but good luck with that.

HSC
fuck I only did like 5-6 pages, im going to get like 5 marks if im lucky :(

HSC
Nah stress less. I did 7. It's all good!! Oh and Schroedinger, I find it hard to believe that you have a giant penis if your on Howard's side.

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
i wrote 10 and a half pages... proud of myself... actually fitted with my already prepared essay with only minor adaptions...

niteshade1312

HSC
karen88 said:
i wrote 10 and a half pages... proud of myself... actually fitted with my already prepared essay with only minor adaptions...
Mee too!! Did you feel at ease?

hezza_87

don't stress if you didn't write as much as some of these other people i have read previous band 5/6 responses and most of them have been around the 8 page mark, some less.

In the language section for the 1 mark questions, we were told the answer should really only be one sentence.

UBER-Dominus

UBER-Dominus
HSC
wow I feel like such an idiot. I did like 4 for Section 1, 3 for Section 2, and 4 for Section 3, although my writing is semi-alright. And i didn't even finish in time!! :worried:

nwatts

HSC
I typed 3 pages for the essay and 2 for the creative. Size 12 font. I'm not sure how they works in HSC booklet pages...

Nadia-Jane

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
yeah same, 10 pages. that's coz i wrote huge. man idno if this is wierd, but i finished 10 mins early!

either your definately not lying when you say you write 'huge' or thats impossible. but good on you if your just super human. =)

hipPo3

HSC
quality not quantity ..
i got:
section 3 : 7 pages
section 2 : 5 pages
section 1 : 4 pages

Danoz The Great

HSC
I'm suprised by how many people write 10+ pages!

I got 6 and I thought that was really good :eek:

HSC
N/A
i don't get why people are still responding to this thread...

stuff how many pages you wrote...it doesn't realy mean anything....lets just come back to this thread when we get ther real results...

julia_thorne17

HSC
Valeroso said:
I did 1 booklet and about 4 pages. Then for Creative Writing I did the whole booklet, and for Section 1, I fucked it up again. Have no idea what the fuck they want - thank God its all over!
lol I know what you mean....I ALWAYS screw up Section 1! I did it last cos it's my least favourite section. Hopefully my creative writing and section 3 will make up for it, cos I actually knew what I was doing for once *faints*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)