how many pages for section 3 (extended response)? (1 Viewer)

how many pages did you write for section 3?

• Total voters

screem41

HSC
I wrote 615 pages, at which point the examination centre ran out of spare booklets.

danieljarvis

HSC
most of the band 6 responses from last year i went through were 8 pages or less. well actually all of them were, and i think i went through about 5 of them.. there is hope for us 7 - 8 pagers!

aurora_05

HSC
I did two PS, 1 stim, and 1 related. I didn't have time to cover my second related but I figured that I only really needed one in depth one so yeah. My essay went for 9 pages...only I don't think i linked the texts back to the question too well. And my conclusion was the shithouse. Oh well...

clarity

HSC
I did exactly 9 for Q5. I only ended up doing one related because of time and depth, I think the response was better for it as well. Here's hoping that I'm not hallucinating and that I did fine. I did 6 full for Q2, but had like, half a sentence to write in order to fully conclude it, grr. Oh well, I'm free of journey now!

HSC
ok...

wow...I think i wrote somewhere between 4-6 pages? I had one booklet text, one prescribed and one related before i went outta time to do my other booklet and related texts...

btw, how many pages are there in a booklet? About 10?

*edit* thanks to the people who answered the question -
8 pages per booklet

that's about right, making me did about half the booklet, my guess is about right. Thanks pplz~!

Last edited:

chocaholiic

HSC

well i got to the last page..so that was 10 right? DUDE so annoyed with my concluding para. i dont think i put a full stop in there at all and it went for like 10lines ahahah thats wat not planning ur time does to ya!

goodluck with the rest guys!

king lear is a biach

l8r

Leesa Moochie

what a hoot!

screem41 said:
I wrote 615 pages, at which point the examination centre ran out of spare booklets.
*sigh* thanks for a message that made me laugh! i couldnt believe i wrote 9 the most ive ever done before is 5

HSC
lol its so weird that thousands of people sat the same test I did today ;_;

I wrote

S1: 8
S2: 8
S3: 10
I felt like I went better than in my trial...but I forgot to give a heading to my story ;_;...byebye my first lost mark of the HSC

HSC
Yeah I wrote about 6.5 for the essay. About 6 for the story, and about 6 again for the Reading Task. At least they're all in proportion. I'm fairly confident with my story, ok with section 1 but bit iffy as to how I'll fair on the essay. :rolleyes:

jazzi_jess

20 days to go!
HSC
I wrote 14 pages for my section III,
11 pages for section II,
6 for section 1

31 total

now, i need mega study for paper 2

sambo_rambo

HSC
nick1048 said:
10 pages here.

I must admit i'm a little disappointed, I don't think I executed an answer as well as I had prepared for. I just hope the quality of my essay in terms of vocabulary and analysis content pulls me through.

To paper 2 we go
Same! And I feel exactly the same about the essay - hopefully it'll do the job.

Edit: There's 8 pages in a booklet

Last edited:

Kd14

HSC
Ultraviolent said:
Nobody seems to be answering this:

HOW MANY PAGES IN A BOOKLET?!
8, that's what ppl tell me.

I wrote 9. o_O

sarah232

HSC
well i did 7 was so happy cause i was pushing for time if i had like 10 more mins i coulda written more and explained it alot betta.
but 40mins for that section isnt enough!!!
but i was happy though ..7 pages for me is alot!!!
:)

sarahsid

yeh i wrote 9 pages, that's coz wen i was sitting there doing my usual stop and look around at what everyone else is up to, i noticed this girl who was just zooma zooma writing, so, it gave me some boost and i ended up writing about 3 pages in the space of about 2 secs (this is an exaggeration).
so glad that is the end of journeys.. ahah ill open YOUR mind!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)