how many pages for section 3 (extended response)? (1 Viewer)

how many pages did you write for section 3?

• Total voters

qwertas

HSC
ok now u's that did over 10 pages congrats but i dnt understand .....how long did it take u's and how many pages did u's do for section 1 & 2 ..and was it a good answer or just watever time left after ur huge section 3's (i did 6 pages section 3 , 6 for section 2 and 5 section 1 )

Haku

i did 10 page for section 3, 6 for sec2, and 5 for sec1.

but my sec3 was pretty much prepared so i didn;t spend much time on it, 20min. so that same me time of 50min for sec3..

but sec 1 was hard. i couldn't see the freaken journey in some of the texts

supergirl

HSC
alessandra said:
11.5 haha
9 for creative
and 5 for comps ... sooo that 25.5pgs ouch!
I wrote 16 pages for the essay....
10 pages for creative
and 10 pages (of utter CRAP) for short answer :/

so 36 in total...

Ultraviolent

Contemptuous Member
Uranus. lolololo do you see what I did there?! do
HSC
Schroedinger said:
I love it, the Composer's usage of arrogance really makes us feel as if we're worthless peons. It's beautiful, simplistic and really highlights the journey metaphor as an iconoclast of the vectors used to enact social change. The composer's use of tone further highlights the CONTEXT WOOHOO.

Here's some food for thought. STATISTICALLY half of the people that sat the paper today will FAIL.

Are you one of them?
I love you :heart:

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
How did you guyz write so much!

i only did 7, if you guyz have more to write to you just keep going after the 40 min time limit, or do you eat away at the 40 mins for the other sections,
coz thats what i do, i absolutely suck at creative writing, like i write stories like a 10yr old so i ate away at that sections 40 mins to get better marks in section 3.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i did 14 for section 3, 5 for section 2 and 6 for section 1.

i used 70 minutes for this section and spent 20 mins on section 2. but i planned to spend just under 20 mins for section 2 so it was all cool.

SarahJZ

HSC
I did 14ish...can't remember I was writing so damn fast...

HSC
i managed 12 and 1/2 for Q4... stoked with that.. for me thats really good. n my writing is average size..but sadly i wrote a crappy essay..not as structured and concise as i had hoped :( but ohh well think i kicked ass in Q1!

HSC
Oh well I wrote 9043042 in section 1, 435367343 in section 2 and 463673 in section 3. I'm not boasting at all like the rest of you....

AlabasterMan

Outside, looking in. Inside, looking out.
HSC
OMG Schroedinger I have SEEN like, all ur previous posts and I have to say, do you have an ATTITUDE problem? I mean, the HSC should be a collaborative effort between all students to do as well as we can, right? You fill these forums with NEGATIVE ATTITUDES and VOTE LIBERAL. I think you should be expelled from your school and from Australian society. I am shocked and amazed. The hatred you fill your posts with can do no good and I want you to DIE you rightwing tourette's syndrome affected rat. I'd laugh if I say you face down in the gutter, you know that?

This post is all because of your hatred and has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the size of my penis. NOTHING, YOU HEAR THAT?

AlabasterMan

HSC
I'm sorry Schroedinger, its just....well, you seemed to have such a negative attitude. Do you think...I could have been as bad as you? I'm sorry, man, I didn't mean to sink to your level - the level you seem to be rising from. I'm not sure you're serious, so I won't say any more for now, man.

AlabasterMan

HSC
I see what you mean, Schroedinger. I've gotta pick the people who count, and let the love enter their lives. Does that mean...does that mean its morally acceptable for me to flame and eat alive anyone who I don't think has the power to affect me? That's what we're saying here, isn't it? See, I :heart:

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
AlabasterMan said:
OMG Schroedinger I have SEEN like, all ur previous posts and I have to say, do you have an ATTITUDE problem? I mean, the HSC should be a collaborative effort between all students to do as well as we can, right? You fill these forums with NEGATIVE ATTITUDES and VOTE LIBERAL. I think you should be expelled from your school and from Australian society. I am shocked and amazed. The hatred you fill your posts with can do no good and I want you to DIE you rightwing tourette's syndrome affected rat. I'd laugh if I say you face down in the gutter, you know that?

This post is all because of your hatred and has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the size of my penis. NOTHING, YOU HEAR THAT?
sure it aint buddy
8 4 section 3response with medium size writing did my 2 skrzynecki poems BOs text & only 1 related but atleast concluded
plus i wrote 4 booklets 4 my IT exam section 3 so my hands kinda hurtin now (those booklets are only 4 pages each)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)