how many pages do they expect you to write in 40 minutes? (1 Viewer)

Memi

HSC
N/A
I write about 6 pages and my teachers complain that it's not enough (Also it's not very legible >_<)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
My handwriting is crap but i manage about 6 pages.

For Economics I had two extended responses (30mins each) wrote 8 pages total.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I write about 6 pages and my teachers complain that it's not enough (Also it's not very legible >_<)
Your teachers are douches. Quality > Quantity anyday. You get guys who write 4 pages beating others who write like 5-6.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I find this was of writing much faster lol.. (it's just my nature also).

...... here this is one of the pages from my Ancient essay from trials. I wrote about 17 pages in 45mins which is nothing to be proud of since its 3-4 words a line.. As you can see nothing to be impressed about, its just colossal sized writing haha.. as quantity does not get you top marks.. although i did get 24/25 hehe ..

my writing is here:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/ancientx.png/

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Your teachers are douches. Quality > Quantity anyday. You get guys who write 4 pages beating others who write like 5-6.
Correct! Although i wrote 20 pages for my Module C, I got 19/20 same as a girl who wrote like 6 pages.

powlmao

Banned
HSC

...... here this is one of the pages from my Ancient essay from trials. I wrote about 17 pages in 45mins which is nothing to be proud of since its 3-4 words a line.. As you can see nothing to be impressed about, its just colossal sized writing haha.. as quantity does not get you top marks.. although i did get 24/25 hehe ..

my writing is here:

Quite big.

Anigra

HSC
my teacher says to write 10..and we do it.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC

my writing is here:

Wow lol, that is quite big. I try and write big to compensate for really messy writing.

yours

HSC

my writing is here:

is this the line spacing for the real HSC booklets? At my school we had to do all the trials on our own notepad paper which has tiny lines compared to those things.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow lol, that is quite big. I try and write big to compensate for really messy writing.
same (as you can see my writing is terrible)^^ that is one of the reasons why i write so big+time is another significant factor. The whole HSIE department at my school always talks about my writing hahaa (not in a good way).

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
is this the line spacing for the real HSC booklets? At my school we had to do all the trials on our own notepad paper which has tiny lines compared to those things.
yes i think this is similar to the actual hsc paper.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
same (as you can see my writing is terrible)^^ that is one of the reasons why i write so big+time is another significant factor. The whole HSIE department at my school always talks about my writing hahaa (not in a good way).
Haha, i bet it isn't as bad as some of the writing i've seen. Literally looks like scribble. I feel sorry for the teacher marking that...almost :p. Time is a bitch as well.

yours

HSC
yes i think this is similar to the actual hsc paper.
but then I have no idea whether I've written enough! Is there somewhere we can get the template for the HSC booklets so I can figure out how many pages I have to write?????

plshelp

HSC
My teacher says just get to the staple and your fine. So a standard hsc bookle is 8 pages therefore write 4/5 ish.

smartalec

HSC
YOUR WRITING IS MASSIVE! I went and counted how many words on average I fit in a line and it was around 8-10. lol.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
but then I have no idea whether I've written enough! Is there somewhere we can get the template for the HSC booklets so I can figure out how many pages I have to write?????
@ go to google and type in hsc exemplar answers and you'll go to this standards package page.. they should have some hsc booklets there :)...

yours

HSC
@ go to google and type in hsc exemplar answers and you'll go to this standards package page.. they should have some hsc booklets there :)...
they use different booklets now. I was a scribe last year and they are a lot smaller than the ones on the standards thing.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
they use different booklets now. I was a scribe last year and they are a lot smaller than the ones on the standards thing.
really? i got the 2010 exemplars and the booklets look exactly the same lol in terms of size..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)