• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how many pages do they expect you to write in 40 minutes? (1 Viewer)

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
My teacher expects us to do 4+ :/

unknown88

HSC
N/A
It does not matter how many pages you write its quality over quantity. Also various students have different size handwriting so obviously if you have larger handwriting = more pages.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
It's difficult to say because the hardwriting size differs from person to person. However quantitatively I would say 800 - 1200 words.

anne1010

HSC
we got told normal person handwritting - 6 pages

khfreakau

HSC
bitch i did 20 for each of my paper 2 essays in trials come at me.

loljks i double spaced, go figure. I have ranged from 4 to 20 pages in my essays depending on how big i write, so page count doesn't matter. although one of the comments on my mod b was "try to be more concise in number of pages produced"... lolololol

taeyang

HSC
It depends on how big you write, how big your spaces are... herp derp

mark H

HSC
I was looking at band 6 geography responses and with medium handwriting its about 7-10 pages for a 19-20/20 whereas for small handwriting it was around 4-6 pages for a 19-20/20.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Our English teacher says it has to be atleast 10 pages to have a chance at a band 6 lol.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Since my writing is so big. I tend to write about 15-23 pages per module for Trials.. (3 words a line lol), Im a pretty fast writer also and messy hehe. Markers are not too pleasant with it but they love my content.

I'd say 5-6 pages probs in 40mins.. (DESCENT HAND WRITING OKAY!!)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
since my writing is so big. I tend to write about 15-23 pages per module for trials.. (3 words a line lol), im a pretty fast writer also and messy hehe. Markers are not too pleasant with it but they love my content.

I'd say 5-6 pages probs in 40mins.. (descent hand writing okay!!)
like dis?!?!?!?!?!

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
like dis?!?!?!?!?!
Nah.... smaller LOOL.. NOT THAT BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll probably upload a page and show you guys.

My writing is messy but still VERY readible since its so big... I reckon wouldn't it be more flexible for the marker?? Cos small writing is often difficult and check the standards packages.. People have way way way worser and unreadiable writing than me.

Last edited:

yours

HSC
Nah.... smaller LOOL.. NOT THAT BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll probably upload a page and show you guys.

My writing is messy but still VERY readible since its so big... I reckon wouldn't it be more flexible for the marker?? Cos small writing is often difficult and check the standards packages.. People have way way way worser and unreadiable writing than me.
upload it I want to see =)

anne1010

HSC

haha thats like me. when you first look at my english exams, they look like scribble and people are like wth how can they read that. but its actually very easy to read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)