how low will you go to make the doolahs? (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
hmm yes well i just bit the bullet and applied for maccas. not that i think it's beneath me, it's just that 2 of my friends who worked there really hated it so i was a bit dubious about applying. but yeah. is it really that crap there or was it just my friend's bad luck?

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Like any job, it depends on where you are, who you're with, who you're working for...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hahaha maccas denied me too

i went and worked in a deli for a grand total of 4 days before i stopped showing up. only now i'm scared because they owe me money and i'm too scared to go and get it hahaha since i have yet to actually quit. and the guy knows my dad so now my parents know when i'm meant to be working and when they see that i'm not they call and ask where i am and i'm like, ummm. i'm 19. and i don't live at home. you can't call me and ask where i am 6 times a day

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Working full time at maccas would be too much for me.....

BUt on the flip side of the coin, I used to think that I would never work at harvey norman, now I am working there and enjoying it... making decisions on how to spend the boss' money is fun! (so too is bossing around people over twice my age) *claps hands in glee*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)