How does anyone find a decent significant other? (2 Viewers)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
yeah i'm in abit of a tough position atm so i guess that my post had a sense of sadness.

just being stupid, but hard to not feel like what i feel like atm though.

agreed
tommy, you seemed happy though in your relationship, on the outer anyway, and obviously not towards the end, but surely there was some good in it?

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
date heaps and heaps of girls and it will soon come to you one day which one is your significant other

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
tommy, you seemed happy though in your relationship, on the outer anyway, and obviously not towards the end, but surely there was some good in it?
you'd think that until you realise the underlying fundamental problems. when something doesn't feel mutual in a relatinoship, it sucks.

hahaha i'd be able to write a full essay on this, but don't think i'd wanna shareit with bos - especially with some of the people around here.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
you'd think that until you realise the underlying fundamental problems. when something doesn't feel mutual in a relatinoship, it sucks.

hahaha i'd be able to write a full essay on this, but don't think i'd wanna shareit with bos - especially with some of the people around here.
yeahh i guess.

i look back on my first relationship and as happy as i thought i was, i really wasn't, and i forced myself to think i was happy because i was too scared to let go.

and yeah, i wouldn't advise you to share it on bos =].

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
yeahh i guess.

i look back on my first relationship and as happy as i thought i was, i really wasn't, and i forced myself to think i was happy because i was too scared to let go.

and yeah, i wouldn't advise you to share it on bos =].
10/10 what i'm feeling atm.

ay0_x

HSC
Nah dudes. This is epic :(

[youtube]ADa7n1fM12g[/youtube]
I love Death Cab for Cutie.

Photobooth...
"I remember then the days were long & the nights when the living room was on the lawn. Constant quarrelling, the childish fits, and our clothes in a pile on the ottomon."

Both songs.. I think everyone's been in a relationship where the physical chemistry or security of being in a relationship has kept them there. There and miserableeeee.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
10/10 what i'm feeling atm.
it gets better, you learn so many things from it.

and please please please don't go on any rebounds. i look back on that period of my life and it honestly makes me sick.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i'm not that foolish. unfair on myself and the rebound.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i'm not that foolish. unfair on myself and the rebound.
it really is.

and i would feel bad except for the fact he cheated on me. and is a horrible person. so yeah. i don't feel so bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)