how do you find out your blood type (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
How do you find it out.

I'm just curious to know what mine is, parentals don't have a clue. Can your doctor tell you?

P.S don't really want to have needles stuck in me to find out, is there a pain free way of knowing

quik.

HSC
The best way would be to go donate blood, they let you know. Help people plus get free snacks and a milkshake, fuck yeah.

HSC
the only way involves a needle i am afraid. so you may as well go get a blood test done, just as part of a checkup anyway, and then ask them to let you know what blood type you are.

roadcone

HSC
How do you find it out.

I'm just curious to know what mine is, parentals don't have a clue. Can your doctor tell you?

P.S don't really want to have needles stuck in me to find out, is there a pain free way of knowing
Cool. Guess I'm off to donate then, might as well.
riiiight?

so you got over not wanting to have needles stuck in you then i guess?

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
its a good thing to know, the red cross hates me! I have double O negative blood aka O Rh-negative (one of the most rarest) and cannot donate blood because of a couple of blood disorders i have. So they get really pissed at me.

Last edited:

kara42

HSC
its a good thing to know, the red cross hates me! I have double O negative blood aka O Rh-negative (one of the most rarest) and cannot donate blood because of a couple of blood disorders i have. So they get really pissed at me.
That sucks.
I can't donate blood because I lived in England during whatever period of time it is that makes you not be able to donate blood. :(

Sucks, I really want to.

But I have like, low iron and other shit anyways so I wouldn't be able to either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)