How did everyone go? (1 Viewer)

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
divalux said:
*joins in sentimental crying* *wipes tear from eye* *remembers she wants UAI of 94* *cries again*

Oh well...i don't think I did exceptionally well but i might be pleasantly surprised. Congratulations everyone.

*leaves to prepare for fucking chemistry*
I share the pain... T_T

*prepares english ext 1 for monday and then chemistry for wednesday*

#Waz

HSC
i thought that was a really simple exam, finished with 30min to go :)

Abtari

HSC
danieljarvis said:
i wrote about HOW the immune response detects antigens ( self and non self markers ) and then went into how we cant detect new strands etc, and explanied Tm (t memory) cells work, and why they wont work. and also went into why vaccination programs wont work. and why antibiotics dont work. how it is infectious. and something else i forget.
for that 8 marker, how can u talk about antibiotics not working....for viruses?

antibiotics aren't for viruses in the first place

and, wot does that have to do with them changing their antigen markers...

elisabeth

HSC
Damn all that ag, the cows and the locusts! I put "arial photographs" type thing, which sounds really lame and wrong now that I think about it again. Gah.

Other than that, not too bad... the influenza was a bit WTF though.

Abtari

HSC
The_highwayman said:
I liked the paper and i drew a massive flow-chart for the 8 marker. Was pretty happy overall. finished with 50 minutes to go and spent the time reading over my answers and fixing up my writing. :thumbsup:
where did u draw the massive flowchart? across the lines they gave? rofl...

thats a good way of filling up space :p

mnanda88

HSC
bio

wtf was wit da spare piece of paper, lol i looked 4 like yonks nd culdnt spot da difference :( ... i did genetics code broken .. pretty easy ... i guess sept 4 last part ... how many choromsones was dere 47 or 45? it was ok ... not bad ... i dun fink i did greatly tho coz i didnt studyyyyy :'(

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
By the way, out of good will, I'm going to write to the Board and suggest they provide bigger/more lines in the future, after every question.

Seriously I spent a total of like 10 minutes drawing extra lines myself.

kyu_chan

HSC
The_highwayman said:
OMG! same! i'm so ready to die!
Awwww.... we'll be... fine... right?

*sniffles*

(Good luck btw)

penciltron

HSC
i was dreading the end of this exam coz of english extension....

good luck all!

Abtari

HSC
meLoncoLLie said:
By the way, out of good will, I'm going to write to the Board and suggest they provide bigger/more lines in the future, after every question.

Seriously I spent a total of like 10 minutes drawing extra lines myself.
why did u have to draw lines for urself? couldnt u just have written below the lines...without drawing lines..rofl

ishq

brown?
HSC
It was okay - I wouldnt call it easy. It was one of those 'application' papers. The number of lines for the 8 marker threw me off. My writing got bigger..and bigger...and bigger....:D

loza_87

HSC
rissa_b said:
fuck biology i hate it and i screwed the test real bad grrr
no swearing thank u young lady lol.....jus think in 5 days ur free forever...have faith my dear!!!

HSC
ishq said:
It was okay - I wouldnt call it easy. It was one of those 'application' papers. The number of lines for the 8 marker threw me off. My writing got bigger..and bigger...and bigger....:D
LOLLLLL!!!
hahah i didn't see how many marks that Q was worth, and didnt read at the bottome that the Q continued over the page so i had 2 points. But then luckily i flipped over and saw a whole massive page of LINES! it scared to hell outta me, so lukily adrenalin kicked in and i fluffed out some points that have no sense in this world.

loza_87

HSC
i did not agree wit the q about the urine concentration i was lazy n thort nah they wont ask a q bout dat no one cares bout it...but nooo they had 2 ask a question lol

crystalmeth

HSC
N/A
The influenza question was bs. For an 8 marker I would of thought they would of done it one something actually mentioned in the syllabus. Theres no part of the syllabus mentioning influenza specifically. But anyway i would of been fucked had they asked malaria, which is in there

kyu_chan

HSC
penciltron said:
i was dreading the end of this exam coz of english extension....

good luck all!
me too!! let's all forget about biology and focus on the next exam (and if biology is your last exam, congrats, you did it!!)

good luckkers people ^_~

mel- RAVO

Yeh i agree, what is the deal? They asked so many questions that were out of left field- Locusts, the Cow, Influenza- but i guess they are all related to the syllabus.

great paper tho- really will distinguish between the idiots and the people who work.

ishq

brown?
HSC
kyu_chan said:
I share the pain... T_T

*prepares english ext 1 for monday and then chemistry for wednesday*
I feel your pain.

But rejoice! For we shall finish on Wednesday and laugh at all the other people still strugging with this damned creation that is The HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)