How did everyone go? (1 Viewer)

shaolin

shaolin
HSC
Heya people. I'm pretty happy with dis years paper.
It wasn't that hard for me. Hoping for 60s.

What about yous?

shahizzle

HSC
So... Howd Everyone Go?

I thought the locust thing was screwed, i hope i answered it right with the crap i wrote.

pearso15

pearso
HSC
I agree the paper was pretty good hoping for about 70 easier theen other exams i have done eg Maths

rissa_101

yeah i finished it with an hour to go and left but im pretty sure it was all bullshit!!

i query

HSC
the paper was ok easier than all the other papers i have and have comming. the last question i made up so much crap, but the multiple choice section good - straight forward, hopefully i do well

melon_ha

I thought the test was okay, except for a few of the core questions that were either really specific or I had to make stuff up in order to answer them, like that tagging of the cow thing, what was the go with that??? I really liked the questions asked in our option tho (I did communication) alot easier than I thought and also the multiple choice were kinda easy too i reackon...

stu_jacks88

It was easy as, 90% for sure. That last question in the core was a bit wierd though, the locust question wasnt that bad, finished with a half hour to go.

~*pixie_poo*~

HSC
it was all ok at the start to begin with...
besides the question on the cow's label thingy and the locust question and the influenza one...
meh all of them were hard

kerry

HSC
N/A
for bio the questions were a little more unclear than usual, but noone can ever fail bio, so you will all be fine!!!

the only one i really had to think about was the polypeptide synthesis.

so lets all be greatful that it is now out of our lives!

i_like_black

HSC
pretty good exam overall. multi choice was good, lost a few marks here and there, but hopefully getting in the 80s.

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
that exam was much harder than catholic trials which i got 79 in but i still think i went better in it...probably mid to high 80s...was hoping for 90s. maybeee.
hmm i already miss bio=[
NOWFORFARKINGCHEMISTRY
AHHH im so screwed! hahaha

vaniLLa_554

HSC
i thought the exam was good, multiple choice was easy.. the influenza question was crap, there wasnt much to write for 8 marks.. overall, i think i should get high 80s or early 90s

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
For communication option, I screwed the action potential bit up...but most of the other sections were ok...Multiple choice wasn't too wordy :)

HSC
pearso15 said:
the multi choice was easy and that locust question was a bit out of the ordinary
Quick, call the Board of Studies (or write an email), we might get special consideration on that question like in legal studies for question C :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)