How are you spending your Summer Holidays? (1 Viewer)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Usually I try starting around 5 but then I eat or something and nek min it's like 9pm and I'm like oh shit I better start but then I have to eat again and them I'm like oh shit start tomorrow
every
...single
......day

DepressedPenguino

HSC
By the way, what times do you guys start studying? Morning? Afternoon? Do you start studying in the morning and stop then in the afternoon you start studying again? Or it happens all in one go with little breaks?
Ehh I try start some time in the morning then study until i get tired then eat then study .. but if I am too lazy to get off bed then ill begin working at noon. Try get some time off studying this holiday though because you will die when you study till school starts and u just continue the routine without a real holiday break. You prolly will burn out :3

ayushi1

HSC
i had three weeks to study.. now i have only one considering i'm going to sydney for summer school for two weeks... and a large workload... :( #regrets

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
1. Completing exam questions, and copying and making notes for Business Studies

2. Doing a 2U/3U Year 11 Workbook every day

3. League of Legends

aanthnnyyy

HSC
By the way, what times do you guys start studying? Morning? Afternoon? Do you start studying in the morning and stop then in the afternoon you start studying again? Or it happens all in one go with little breaks?
12-5PM depending on how tired I am i may do more in the night, but if I go out in the day i end up reverting my schedule to 7pm +

grind 31

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
at 4am then every 40 minutes 10-20 minute break

xPhenoms

HSC
Spending time with friends, i know i will savour these holidays lol :spzz: Doing some study along the way too, i don't want to overwhelm myself when after all this is my time off

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
How do you study so early? Don't you feel lazy when you wake up and can't be bothered to do anything?
Suprisingly not. however after 7-8pmish I get really lazy as I claim it's too close to bed even if I go to bed at 1am. Plus it's not noisy at 4am :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)