• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How are you spending your Summer Holidays? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Vain attempt at writing an English essay and creative whilst watching Naruto Shippuden and seeing friends =]

Kaido

be.
HSC
Owning noobs on LoL - climbing to Bronze V

DepressedPenguino

HSC
I just finished my notes for the first topics in chem and bio as well as two topics in ancient history (will be tested in upcoming half yearly). I hope I can write up a creative story today and just edit it tomorrow :)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I just finished my notes for the first topics in chem and bio as well as two topics in ancient history (will be tested in upcoming half yearly). I hope I can write up a creative story today and just edit it tomorrow :)
Wasn't your creative writing due in Term 1?

DepressedPenguino

HSC
Wasn't your creative writing due in Term 1?
Yeah but I am tryjng to do like 3 this holiday and refine them alongside 2 essays with related texts b4 school starts and just hand in one of them.. just doing a couple of creatives and essays for practice :p

teridax

HSC
N/A
Yeah but I am tryjng to do like 3 this holiday and refine them alongside 2 essays with related texts b4 school starts and just hand in one of them.. just doing a couple of creatives and essays for practice :p
you don't really need to make 3 creatives tbh

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
By the way, what times do you guys start studying? Morning? Afternoon? Do you start studying in the morning and stop then in the afternoon you start studying again? Or it happens all in one go with little breaks?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
By the way, what times do you guys start studying? Morning? Afternoon? Do you start studying in the morning and stop then in the afternoon you start studying again? Or it happens all in one go with little breaks?
Usually I try starting around 5 but then I eat or something and nek min it's like 9pm and I'm like oh shit I better start but then I have to eat again and them I'm like oh shit start tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)