• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hot or Cute? (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
^ hot girl anyday

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Cute girls tend to have much better personalities though, and this threads about who you would date :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC
If I was a guy, Id rather be with a cute girl. Hot girls are meh...tend to have shit personalities imo..they think theyre too good.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
hot girls tend to have shit personalities when they are surrounded by beta white knights who constantly shower them with compliments non-stop, thus leading to the development of a superiority-complex

but yes, i like cute girls

HSC
N/A
are you legit bi? or just going through that late highschool/uni phase that every second girl i know has gone through or is going through?
Nope, legit. Haha.
Well I think so. XD
Is this stage due to other people doing it? Or due to curiosity?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Nope, legit. Haha.
Well I think so. XD
Is this stage due to other people doing it? Or due to curiosity?
both and cause it's accepted now/the cool thing to do in some circles

most people think they are legit but really 99% of them are just in a phase, the 1% are actually just gay and havn't accepted it yet

I know a guy who i think is in the phase, it's fucking hilairuos to hear him try and talk about how hawt other guys are, I have to go "dude you have A GIRLFRIEND! STFU and let us get back to playing 64 drunk"

HSC
N/A
both and cause it's accepted now/the cool thing to do in some circles

most people think they are legit but really 99% of them are just in a phase, the 1% are actually just gay and havn't accepted it yet

I know a guy who i think is in the phase, it's fucking hilairuos to hear him try and talk about how hawt other guys are, I have to go "dude you have A GIRLFRIEND! STFU and let us get back to playing 64 drunk"
Hahaha, honestly I have a few friends like this right now. They piss me off so much. Pretending they like girls when really it's for attention; they're attention seekers.
For me, it isn't because it's some trend or that I'm confused. I don't think I'm confused anymore. I have 'phases' where I prefer guys over girls and vice versa at times.
I don't know. I'll only know for sure once I actually get out there and do stuff. Haha.
And it's not like I haven't done done anything with both sexes. I have. Just nothing solid to actually call myself bi.
This would mean that I have no sexuality right now, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)