Home and away (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
the cinematography : they've just made the lighting waaay too realistic. soapies- home and away, neighbours, day soaps.. they're all sposed to have a certain kind of soft-focus lighting which makes it all extra dramatic and SOAPY!

it realy pisses me off too, they're like trying to make it non-soapy but the fact remains that it IS a SOAP!!

why is will coming back???

rebecca cartwright stole my friends wallet when we we re watching "boys and girls" so i stole her coke bottle.
i hadnt read this b4 and i guess it answers my q about the lighting
and boys and girls is on now.. wonder if i should have watched it...

how u doin?

HSC
is it just me, or is nick always angry at something...anything. the guy that plays nick has to exagerate every single thing, he is either mad, or...

Last edited:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
its called professional acting!
nah... nick as a character just gives me the shits now

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
they do need 2 update their actors every now and then, which they do. but there's been such a turnaround since when i watched it regularly that it barely interesses me anymore.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
irene or colleen should die coz they have been on the show for tooo long and i am sick of it!!! :mad:
yeah definitely, Colleen is so annoying i even had a dream about her how she was giving a head to one bloke

Mr.Ugly

Originally posted by iambored
uhh.. which 2?

what was the old style like?
rebecca cartwright and the brunette one, but i think she dyed it redish. the smallish chick. THE HOT ONE!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
yeah definitely, Colleen is so annoying i even had a dream about her how she was giving a head to one bloke
um EWWWWWWWW doesnt anyone think that is highly disturbing.................. oh yea..how funny is that wig she had in the beggiing

nerdd

hahaha yeah that wig is funny.

and the whole relationship between her and max. THAT HAS GOT TO STOP! it's so pathetic.

what's wrong with scott? besides the fact that he looks SOOO out of place.

i think rebecca cartwright should've released that matter of time song first before the others.. the others are just gay. this might've just made her a bit more popular in the music scene.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
nothing could made rebecca cartwright more popular in the music scene... unless she stopped singing of course.

Originally posted by piccaninny
dude what is wrong with you.. :rolleyes:

and yeah, what's with max and colleen, how un-cool is max, hanging out with a 90 year old! :p

Mr.Ugly

Originally posted by johnson
nothing could made rebecca cartwright more popular in the music scene... unless she stopped singing of course.

dude what is wrong with you.. :rolleyes:

and yeah, what's with max and colleen, how un-cool is max, hanging out with a 90 year old! :p
Shes like realised 3 songs but i havnt seen any of her full clips cept the first one.
ps: shes hot

nerdd

hmm i could've sworn there was a neighbours thread but I didn't want to start a new one.. just wanted to say, HOW UGLY AND ANNOYING IS THAT EDWINA GIRL?! grrrrrr
i hate how she talks! shut your mouth you fag! haha. she's ugly.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Mr.Ugly
rebecca cartwright and the brunette one, but i think she dyed it redish. the smallish chick. THE HOT ONE!
oh ok, either tamin sursock (sp?) ....or that greek chick?

yeah nick is hot, sorta, and so is the other guy thats his friend

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Agnes2810
um EWWWWWWWW doesnt anyone think that is highly disturbing.................. oh yea..how funny is that wig she had in the beggiing.
May be it is, i was shocked as well when i woke up. Coleen's wig is so fake. i just wondering if Coleen in real life annoying as in the film?

Mr.Ugly

Originally posted by iambored
oh ok, either tamin sursock (sp?) ....or that greek chick?

yeah nick is hot, sorta, and so is the other guy thats his friend
yeh tammin (sp?) the greek chick is like 30. and got braces for some reason.
lets all agree that the two chicks i named are hot

how u doin?

HSC
have they tried to write the braces into the scipt?? or did she just rock up with braces one day??

Mr.Ugly

Originally posted by how u doin?
have they tried to write the braces into the scipt?? or did she just rock up with braces one day??
im not sure, i dont watch the show for the script. i think she just rocked up though
btw how u doin? you havnt agreed with me that the two chicks are hot

HSC
hmm i dont watch home and away but my friend tells me there is a really hot chick in it
not that tammin ***(i dunno her last name)

nerdd

i like the new blond girl.. the jane doe. I think she's pretty. i'd like to hear her sing (supposedly she does) - hopefully she doesn't turn out like another delta goodrem. whatever happened to originality?!

yeah leah turned up with her braces and jesse was admiring them. lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)