Home and away (1 Viewer)

Fry

i think its really stupid that they have that new chick on the show. the only reason she got the role because of her looks and shes had no formal acting training.

nerdd

yeah but she IS pretty and she doesn't seem too bad an actress (not that she has said much)

they need to kill off sally and colleen.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeah it was interesting a couple of years ago when they had all that screwed up stuff like floods and murders and deaths and like the whole town was going to die and stuff. i think it was during the olympics- it became all days-of-our-lives stuff and it was mad

these days it's kind of boring.. i reckon colleen will die though, cos of the cancer thing

actually i've been meaning to ask this- has anyone notcied that they've changed the camerawork and/or lighting for home and away!?! before it used to look like neighbours-style, now it's.. i dunno, more like shows like secret life, all saints and stuff.. like drama cinematography, not soap-drama cinematography

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
yeah i noticed the change in cinematography as well... it was REALLY noticeable at first (and kinda distracting) but i think i'm used to it now...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeah, it's really weird isn't it. i really wanna know why they changed it.. someone write a letter to channel 7

kad

hey guess what, nick is leaving the show as he is taking that acting job in america, i wish he doesn't....but he does..! :(
kirsty ends up braking the whole family up with the whole kane thing as she goes back to him....
and will is coming back to the show... so yeah thats all i know bout it..

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
The new cinematography is kinda annnoying! it does not suit home and away. i reckon they should thrash it and return back to the old style!! :):D;)
I agree! It makes Home and Away seem like those Comedy Sketchs... which it isn't. :p

Generator

HSC
N/A
Home and Away... That Rebecca Cartwright... I can remember reading once, long ago, that she would never bow to pressure and appear in a men's magazine... If I'm not mistaken, she just recently did that, didn't she?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
colleen is annoying but you cant exactly imagine the show without her

one of my friends knows the guy who plays nick... whats-his-name

i hope scott dies!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
the cinematography : they've just made the lighting waaay too realistic. soapies- home and away, neighbours, day soaps.. they're all sposed to have a certain kind of soft-focus lighting which makes it all extra dramatic and SOAPY!

it realy pisses me off too, they're like trying to make it non-soapy but the fact remains that it IS a SOAP!!

why is will coming back???
Originally posted by Generator
Home and Away... That Rebecca Cartwright... I can remember reading once, long ago, that she would never bow to pressure and appear in a men's magazine... If I'm not mistaken, she just recently did that, didn't she?
rebecca cartwright stole my friends wallet when we we re watching "boys and girls" so i stole her coke bottle.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Mr.Ugly
they should all die cept those two really hot chicks
uhh.. which 2?
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
The new cinematography is kinda annnoying! it does not suit home and away. i reckon they should thrash it and return back to the old style!! :):D;)
what was the old style like?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)