Home and away (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah i've noticed that...i thought i was going blind there until i told my friend (who's obsessed with H&A) and she noticed it too! The new lighting is so annoying now that i ended up watching old frasier eps instead (MUCH better than H&A though).

HSC
um..how do you people do these quotes? i was talking about the crappy cinematography just then but i can't do these quote things from what you said before.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
click the "quote" button underneath that person's entry.

oh my Lord. the last time i watched home & away was when shane and angel got married...

Last edited:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
yeh that seb guy is ugly.. iv seen him and nick at miranda. ive seen that leah greek chick at fitness first in sylvania she always goes there!!

i htought there was something wrong with my eyes too when leah got braces!!

yeah in NEIGHBOURS that edwina girl was in a movie i cant rememeber wat its called... oh wait PIRATE ISLANDS on ABC!!! haha!!

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i worked in waringah mall in coffee shop. nick used to come to my shop about once a week. and i can tell you he is so up himself. When i brought him a milkshake he said " this milkshake is off, its OFF bring me another one" it was nothing wrong with milkshake. Yeah i brought him another one.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by Agnes2810
yeh that seb guy is ugly.. iv seen him and nick at miranda. ive seen that leah greek chick at fitness first in sylvania she always goes there!!

i htought there was something wrong with my eyes too when leah got braces!!

yeah in NEIGHBOURS that edwina girl was in a movie i cant rememeber wat its called... oh wait PIRATE ISLANDS on ABC!!! haha!!
that new chick on neighbours reminds me of a guy for some reason...she looks like one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)