Holy f**k umat (1 Viewer)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Pretty sure I fucked it up. I'll do it again next year I guess.
thats what they all say but most ppl who screw up just end up doing some other degree (e.g. commerce, engi, act studies, law) and sticking with it. its sad but thats the reality. only a few stick it out and continue to pursue their dreams. only time will tell if you are one of the few. but its too early to say whether u fked up or not, its a very random test where ur predictions of how u went are most of the time inaccurate.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
thats what they all say but most ppl who screw up just end up doing some other degree (e.g. commerce, engi, act studies, law) and sticking with it. its sad but thats the reality. only a few stick it out and continue to pursue their dreams. only time will tell if you are one of the few. but its too early to say whether u fked up or not, its a very random test where ur predictions of how u went are most of the time inaccurate.
Hate commerce, engineering, actuarial studies and I couldn't do law if I wanted to.
Yay medicine!

enoilgam

HSC
thats what they all say but most ppl who screw up just end up doing some other degree (e.g. commerce, engi, act studies, law) and sticking with it. its sad but thats the reality. only a few stick it out and continue to pursue their dreams. only time will tell if you are one of the few.
Most dont try again simply because its too hard to get into Medicine. There comes a time where you need to be realistic about your chances of making medicine. Its different if you miss out on other "high profile" degrees like law or actuarial studies, which arent to difficult to get into on the second attempt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)