Holidays (1 Viewer)

noeyedeer

HSC
NOTHING^^
how boring actually..spending my second day of holz home alone with only the internet for company..><

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
haha, any suggestions on what to do...its already getting boring, missing my friends

but then when we get to school, we want holidays back!
vicious cycle !!!!

JayNoob

zzz
HSC
I have a friend that is like full hardcore studying physics, chemistry and maths over the holidays to get an advantage over everyone 0.o He was saying that while everyone relaxes, he will be studying hard to succeed next year xD

*note: he has strict parents and he hardly goes out xD

occer

HSC
N/A
I have a friend that is like full hardcore studying physics, chemistry and maths over the holidays to get an advantage over everyone 0.o He was saying that while everyone relaxes, he will be studying hard to succeed next year xD

*note: he has strict parents and he hardly goes out xD
I'd love to see if he burns out epically.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
^o he will

i might just grab a book the last week
although for now
pssht
sucks that the best friend i have right now is the net >.>

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
u should study, coz thats what I did
bwahahahahahahah

just kidding. spend your last days of freedom in freedom :D

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
tbh, it was worth it.
It lifted my ranks dramatically from top 40 to top 5 in almost all my subjetcs, save chemistry.

everyone was learning the concepts, whilst I was practising on exam technique and exam style questions. I finished classwork earlier in class, coz I understood everything, so that I had 0 hw to do.
year 11 was easier than year 10 for me.

Schoey93

HSC
Ninety Percent, you are such a killjoy. I don't have anything against you but you piss me off for some strange reason... you are simply an obsessive perfectionist when it comes to academia/schooling... and that is not a healthy attitude to take in almost anyone's view...people should be able to have fun these days... holidays that is. Year 11 doesn't count to an ATAR... even in Maths, if you do Advanced/Extension - only 20% counts to HSC.

So to summarise, please stop dampening the cheerful holiday mood with your incessant talk about studying and textbooks... save that for the school year, please. Us normal people deserve and ENJOY our relaxing breaks! :)

klaris

HSC
+1 to above post.

Seriously. Give us all a break. We don't need ANYONE shoving study/homework/next year down our throats.

It is summer and we have weeks ahead of us to be lazy and just have fun and go out.

So, ninetypercent, in short, LEAVE US ALONE.

We don't need your crazy babble.

Schoey93

HSC
Thanks Michelle. :)

He has good intentions (I have always believed 90% is a boy, dunno why) ... but I think he is just a very smart guy who workshard. 4U maths candidates tend to be perfectionists! (Bring on the neg rep_)

Schoey93

HSC
^o he will

i might just grab a book the last week
although for now
pssht
sucks that the best friend i have right now is the net >.>
I have trouble believing that you aren't Zach Henwood, given the subject choices changes you have been through. My friend(?) Zach has ended up choosing the same subjects, but he takes STR1 instead of ENGEX.

:)

klaris

HSC
Hey Schoey, what's your name?

Also, are you Italian (Italian in your sig for next year)

I'm half. But I can't speak anything.

And yeah, I've always thought he was a guy as well.

Schoey93

HSC
Hey Schoey, what's your name?

Also, are you Italian (Italian in your sig for next year)

I'm half. But I can't speak anything.

And yeah, I've always thought he was a guy as well.
I thought you would know my name by now - quite a few peeps on BoS do. My first name's James. :)

No I'm not Italian, but I wish I was! I'm doing Continuers next year in a class with 7 Beginners. I'm 0% but I can speak a lot of it, lol, just kidding...

if I had to rate how well I speak Italian I'd say "intermediate" or just "average" so ... I could probably type most of this message in Italian. To give you an idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)