Hit Rock Bottom. (i am not sinofile!!!) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
assualt is more prevealant than rape which means rape is better tha n assualt !!!!!

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
LOL. Whether or not this is a troll, it's quite disturbing nonetheless.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Don't twist what I say. I said 1 in 1400 is small compared to other crimes. And there is nothing there about me supporting rape. 100% of smart and intelligence people would say that logic is non sequitur. If you even know what that means.

lol fuck where did you guys find this cat

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Not really. Looked up some stats and sexual assault is less common than things like fraud or theft from person. The rate, state-wide, is 73 per 100 000 population. While fraud is actually 497 per 100 000. Didn't know it was that common, actually.
Of those 100'000, most are XY/old/ugly. Rape disproportionately affects particular groups, looking at whole population is senseless. Whereas fraud doesn't discriminate.

19% of women aged 18-24 had experienced sexual violence in the past 12 months, compared with 6.8% of women aged 35-44 and 1.2% of women aged 55 and over

http://www.aifs.gov.au/acssa/statistics.html

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
I am posting this from an anonymous account so my friends don't find out.

Yesterday I went to Myer and bought a small bottle of my best girl friend's perfume. I said to the sales assistant it was a 'gift'.

On the way home I stopped by the sex shop and purchased an inflatable life sized sex doll.

When I got home, I printed out one of her profile pics from facebook, taped it over the head of the sex doll, sprayed her perfume on it and had sex with it.

Afterwards, I felt strange as I eased back on the couch and considered the line I'd just crossed.
hahahaahahaahahahahhaha fuk. bos has the best trolls.

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
I am posting this from an anonymous account so my friends don't find out.

Yesterday I went to Myer and bought a small bottle of my best girl friend's perfume. I said to the sales assistant it was a 'gift'.

On the way home I stopped by the sex shop and purchased an inflatable life sized sex doll.

When I got home, I printed out one of her profile pics from facebook, taped it over the head of the sex doll, sprayed her perfume on it and had sex with it.

Afterwards, I felt strange as I eased back on the couch and considered the line I'd just crossed.
any1 else think this is rlly weird?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)