Hit Rock Bottom. (i am not sinofile!!!) (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
Where do I do that now? I don't see anything.

In comparison to other crimes, the crime of sexual assault is not 'large'.

Now tell me where I've advocated rape. Or is that just another one of your manufacturings to paint me negatively? So let me see... before I was a creep because I couldn't talk to girls, then because I couldn't befriend them, and now - about sixty re-definitions later of why I am a creep - I am a creep because I am somehow now pro-rape.

ok then
lol in comparison to what other crimes you stupid cunt?

crimes that cause lesser harm? sure, of course it happens less, but that is unimportant. it is one of the most occuring violent crimes.

you are pro rape

you are a disgusting human being

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
No, I just can't be a Hindu anymore because I got a cow valve =)

Basically because it's a scar there's a niggling feeling that it might open again. Yeah... something like that.
thats a pretty irrational and stupid fear are you retarded you pro-rape freak

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Where do I do that now? I don't see anything.

In comparison to other crimes, the crime of sexual assault is not 'large'.Now tell me where I've advocated rape. Or is that just another one of your manufacturings to paint me negatively? So let me see... before I was a creep because I couldn't talk to girls, then because I couldn't befriend them, and now - about sixty re-definitions later of why I am a creep - I am a creep because I am somehow now pro-rape.

ok then
Are you retarded? Sexual assault is a serious crime and very a large crime. It is one of the worse kinds of crime

shadowdude is trying to make rape not look that bad

what a crepe
True

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
ok, assault is the only violent crime in my lga that is more prevalent then sexual assault so you are wrong you pro-rape creep

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
lol in comparison to what other crimes you stupid cunt?

crimes that cause lesser harm? sure, of course it happens less, but that is unimportant. it is one of the most occuring violent crimes.

you are pro rape

you are a disgusting human being
Are you retarded? Sexual assault is a serious crime and very a large crime. It is one of the worse kinds of crime
ok, assault is the only violent crime in my lga that is more prevalent then sexual assault so you are wrong you pro-rape creep
Hey, I can respond to all three of you with one message:

lol how about you look at the stats yourself you fat stupid disgusting human being (who is also a cunt)

thats a pretty irrational and stupid fear are you retarded you pro-rape freak
It's called post traumatic stress disorder, I think.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
i dont give a fuck about state wide you dopey cunt

regardless, only assault is higher than sexual assault in violent crimes, state-wide

im not in denial, take it to a poll, i posted a picture on sunday, clearly being not fat and having a healthy beard.

fail asian

what are you like 45kg of pure asian bitch?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i dont give a fuck about state wide you dopey cunt

regardless, only assault is higher than sexual assault in violent crimes, state-wide

im not in denial, take it to a poll, i posted a picture on sunday, clearly being not fat and having a healthy beard.

fail asian

what are you like 45kg of pure asian bitch?
But state-wide is the bigger picture.

And uhh, yes - I saw that picture, and you're fat. Don't try to deflect.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
oh fuck is it? shit man

it is also irrelevant due to varying demographics. why does that seem hard for you to understand you moron?

lol im really not, its great. you can even ask other people if you want i dont mind, make a poll. what do you think people will say if i ask them if you are small weak and ugly?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hmm, ask people who are 99% likely to have a bias - I think I'll pass.

I think you not comprehending or understanding how basic notions of statistics work, makes you basically mathematically and statistically illiterate - and thus unable to properly argue here.

In words you can understand: you're stupid.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
i have a very high understanding of how statistics work lol crime is highly dependent on several variables such as demographics and socio-economic status

therefore it is a poor idea to try and compare statistics between two areas unless they have similar demographics etc

state wide crime statistics have no real use except when comparing statewide trends related to legislation changes.

lga statistics give a better indication of local crime and using my local statistics is correct because we were initially talking about the probability of me meeting a certain type of criminal

do you see why you are a moron now

why would people have a bias on here? i thought you were respected?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i have a very high understanding of how statistics work lol crime is highly dependent on several variables such as demographics and socio-economic status

therefore it is a poor idea to try and compare statistics between two areas unless they have similar demographics etc

state wide crime statistics have no real use except when comparing statewide trends related to legislation changes.

lga statistics give a better indication of local crime and using my local statistics is correct because we were initially talking about the probability of me meeting a certain type of criminal

do you see why you are a moron now

why would people have a bias on here? i thought you were respected?
cool story bro

EDIT: Curious. Where'd you copy-paste that from?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Ohhh, isn't that cute - little Jimmy Retard thinks he won an argument... cute.

Cute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)