Hit Rock Bottom. (i am not sinofile!!!) (1 Viewer)

Nick_Tully

HSC
I am posting this from an anonymous account so my friends don't find out.

Yesterday I went to Myer and bought a small bottle of my best girl friend's perfume. I said to the sales assistant it was a 'gift'.

On the way home I stopped by the sex shop and purchased an inflatable life sized sex doll.

When I got home, I printed out one of her profile pics from facebook, taped it over the head of the sex doll, sprayed her perfume on it and had sex with it.

Afterwards, I felt strange as I eased back on the couch and considered the line I'd just crossed.

Nick_Tully

HSC
There is a moment of regret, followed by vast sadness. Then comes a tidal wave of euphoria that sweeps away every negative thought in my head. I’ve never felt so alive, so hopeful — and I’ve never felt such energy.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You're obviously 18+ to go to a sex shop... oh lawd.

Umm, you should go post it on reddit (?) in 'creepiest things evar'.

terminator69

HSC
u can't lose ur virginity to a plastic doll you derp
Well maybe not a doll, but you don't even need the doll. Just use a bed frame, pillow, condom, plastic bag, optional lube and I'm 80% sure that you can emulate 80% of the experience of losing your virginity. Go on, prove me wrong.

Actually, if you combine my method just mentioned with OP's use of a profile pic print out, I'm sure you could reach 85% of the experience.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well maybe not a doll, but you don't even need the doll. Just use a bed frame, pillow, condom, plastic bag, optional lube and I'm 80% sure that you can emulate 80% of the experience of losing your virginity. Go on, prove me wrong.

Actually, if you combine my method just mentioned with OP's use of a profile pic print out, I'm sure you could reach 85% of the experience.
+ the perfume to make it smell like the girl just like in the OP

90% of the experience?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)