Hit Rock Bottom. (i am not sinofile!!!) (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Wait, people actually use those inflatable things for that purpose? I thought they were just novelty gifts for 21sts. I assumed it would be a horrible experience.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Wait, people actually use those inflatable things for that purpose? I thought they were just novelty gifts for 21sts. I assumed it would be a horrible experience.
I thought so too, like to fill up room or something.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
tits are like some magical get out of jail free card for stupidity. but even then you can only use them a certain amount, so stop asking stupid questions

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i used the word figuratively you moron
Can't you - in your over-abundance of wisdom and intelligence - choose another word? Obviously you can't.

Why does everyone pick on shadowdude?
Because people don't have anything better to do.

I find it funny actually. They're all like "yeh i go out to parties and fuck hot chicks" and I'm thinking: "And you go on a high school student forum to pick on people? Not likely." Methinks that perhaps some of these trolls have just done what the OP has done as well and come here so they can get advice on their dirty little secret.

Of course, I'm just conjecturing.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
actually i think you will find that the majority of people who stayed after their hsc and after the tertiary forums were of much use, did so for the stimulating discussion that occasionally occurs in ncap and to converse with their newfound mates in non-school

the current influx of morons and basement asians such as yourself has diluted the content of the forum so much that doing anything other than discouraging you from posting is not constructive

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I want to know what screwing one of those blow up things is like (without trying it myself) but I'm too scared to google that question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)