Hillary Clinton OR Barack Obama? (1 Viewer)

Which one would you choose?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 189 76.2%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 59 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
_dhj_ said:
I'd prefer Obama but Clinton will be the next president.
I am quoting this dated material because dhj was perhaps the only voice during our election who was conviced of the impending Ruddslide.

That is all.

HSC
I actually quite like McCain...and it looks like the Democrats might tear themselves apart before the election.

Muz4PM

HSC
Gosford said:
coz he seems to be independent and not a puppet!
McCain's a puppet?

I thought that he was pretty maverick?

EDIT: Just realised, between Clinton and Obama. Fuck reading the title.

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC
Everyone that has met barack obama boast of his brilliance

and John Cleese offered to be a speechwriter for him, so i'm sold.

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
I reckon Hillary Clinton considering her husband used to be President so she probably has greater chance of being chosen since she has more experience in politics

esquared

HSC
nerdsforever said:
I reckon Hillary Clinton considering her husband used to be President so she probably has greater chance of being chosen since she has more experience in politics
because being a former first lady means you'll be awesome at leading the country and serving it's interests.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
nerdsforever said:
seriously

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I support Hillary Clinton because she is a good influence for many women and living example that women can take top job in the world.

She is also really experienced too and I am sure she will know what she is supposed to do.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I support Hillary Clinton because my nutcracker just arrived

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
nerdsforever said:
Janette Howard in 2011! We can make it happen.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Graney said:
Janette Howard in 2011! We can make it happen.
Hahahaha... I would rather count on Pauline Hanson. 2011 (or 2010) is her year!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
^You make me siick
A racist ranga running this country. Good life.... naht.

spiny norman

HSC
esquared said:
because being a former first lady means you'll be awesome at leading the country and serving it's interests.
Because God knows Eleanor Roosevelt contributed nothing.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Moore slams Clinton's 'disgusting' campaign
April 22, 2008 - 7:23AM
Source: ABC

Outspoken documentary maker Michael Moore has endorsed Democratic White House hopeful Barack Obama, decrying the "downright disgusting" campaign tactics of Hillary Clinton.

Moore - whose latest movie, Captain Mike Across America, tracks John Kerry's doomed 2004 bid for the presidency - said he had not given a "rat's ass" who won the nomination this year as long as a Democrat was triumphant in November.

But having excoriated Senator Clinton for her 2002 vote in support of the Iraq war, the Oscar-winning writer and director has now accused her of "stoking the fears of white America" against the mixed-race Senator Obama.

Writing on his website on the eve of the Pennsylvania primary, Moore said that in recent weeks, "the actions and words of Hillary Clinton have gone from being merely disappointing to downright disgusting."

He cited Senator Clinton's mention of radical US Islamic leader Louis Farrakhan during a televised debate last week, in connection with Senator Obama's controversial former pastor Jeremiah Wright.

That, according to Moore, was an attempt to "smear the black man [Senator Obama]" so as to sway Democratic grandees known as superdelegates, who look set to decide the presidential nomination.

"You have devoted your life to good causes and good deeds," Moore said in addressing Clinton. But now she is like "a bigot stoking the fires of stupidity," he wrote.

The director said he was endorsing the movement for change represented by the "exceptional" Senator Obama, in order to end the war in Iraq and to hold corporate America to account.

But Moore added that the Democrats may lose to Republican John McCain in November.

"We know there are still many Americans who will never vote for a black man. Hillary knows it too. She's counting on it," he said.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)