Hillary Clinton OR Barack Obama? (1 Viewer)

Which one would you choose?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 189 76.2%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 59 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Glad someone's doing my Ironing

Btw, if Florida and Mich. are counted, Clinton pulls ahead in popular vote

Muz4PM

HSC
Iron said:

What are the odds of that though? Plus, what would it do for Clinton's integrity? I think she was originally against the Michigan delegates being counted, and now, once she has won the state, she is for them, certainly looks like a major flip flop.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It hurts Obama's integrity more because he opposes any count or recount where he knows he'll lose. Double standard about 'your voice' changing the world fap fap fap

HSC
Graney said:
<3 Wikipedia. You are seemingly incorrect sir.
If you actually followed all the bills he has made or otherwise participated in making, before he had the intention to run for President, then perhaps you'd know the full story :uhoh:

If you think someone's opinions can be summarised by their actions leading up to an election, then I have nothing more to say to you.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
He made the detainee ammendment back in 2005, some time ago, half the duration of the iraq war ago, hardly leading up to the election. How far back is your definition of 'leading up to an election'?

Can you please furnish us with your clear example of when he authorized torture as an interrogation method? Since you've apparently followed his career since way back when, and have a comprehensive knowledge of all the bills he has made.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
utookmyusername said:
I'd vote Obama.

But I think the Republicans will win anyway, so it doesn't matter as much.

If the Republicans do win, then we will finally come to realise that Americans are really that stupid, but we all know that already, lol.

zstar

HSC
N/A
Who cares who wins?

Not a single one of these pieces of shit have a single sane economic and foreign policy.

If Barack Hussein Osama wins it'll be WW3

If Hitlery Clintoon wins it'll be WW3

If John McLame wins then there'll be no Earth left

Ron Paul was the only good candidate along Mike Gravel and Maybe Dennis Kucinich. He knew what was wrong with the American economy and he had a non interventionist foreign policy.

All these other people are insane. Obama wanted to bomb Pakistan, Hillary wants to destroy Iran and Mccain wants to destroy Iran as well as keep troops in the country for 100 years.

As far as i'm concerned it's pick your poison.

Dyne

HSC
Iron said:

Hillary Clinton was the only person on the ticket in Michigan. You can't seriously count that.

Muz4PM

HSC
Dyne said:
Hillary Clinton was the only person on the ticket in Michigan. You can't seriously count that.
Obama did have the option of being on the ballot.

If they are counted, there would probably have to be another primary. I think it would be silly if the Democrats did not some how accomidate the Michigan and Florida delegates, whether that be another election or whatever, especially in Florida. McCain has the support of Crist, the popular Republican Governor, so if some folks from Florida don't think their voice is being heard by the Democrats, they may well vote Republican out of spite, which maybe crucial in a swing state (remember 2000).

I wonder about Edwards, who is he supporting? Who are his delegates supporting? I assume that they are free to choose who they want, but I think if Edwards tells them to jump one way, some may jump that way.

HSC
Graney said:
He made the detainee ammendment back in 2005, some time ago, half the duration of the iraq war ago, hardly leading up to the election. How far back is your definition of 'leading up to an election'?
Politics is a long-term game. Obama voted no on Iraq in 2003.

Graney said:
Can you please furnish us with your clear example of when he authorized torture as an interrogation method? Since you've apparently followed his career since way back when, and have a comprehensive knowledge of all the bills he has made.
McCain is nothing but a flip-flopping word-playing neo-con bitch.

Republicans Try to Falsely Spin McCain's "100 Years" Comment Away Entirely
McCain in NH: Would Be "Fine" To Keep Troops in Iraq for "A Hundred Years"
Foes target McCain's 100-year war remark
McCain Calls War 'Necessary and Just'
McCain: The War You're Not Reading About

McCain seeking to assure Americans, "I detest war"
Then,
McCain: More wars to come
McCain Won't Rule Out Pre-Emptive War
McCain's advisor: Destroy Islam

McCain supports Israeli rocket attacks on Palestinian Civilians
And don't even get me started on that.

See a pattern here? It's absolutely clear that this nitwit doesn't care about the pain and suffering of civilians who's countries are in a state of war. He uses his idiotic "O lol'd I got tortured, so I have da moral high grnd on warz and shizzle" line, when really he gave our US military intelligence to the vietcong, and they had cake for lunch.

Guy's just another piece of shit who'll say and do anything to get elected.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
McCain's still better than the alternative

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
Politics is a long-term game. Obama voted no on Iraq in 2003.
Obama was NOT a senator of US Congress in 2003 retard, he was senator of Illinois State Senate. He COULD NOT vote on Iraq war issues.

Its like Saying Premier Morris Iemma voted NO on Iraq war LOL!

:uhoh:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Starcraftmazter said:
SUMMARY:
McCain detests war however he believes there are times that war is necessary.

One war which he now thinks is necessary is the Iraq war for the good they've brought to the country.
"Democratic leaders smiled and cheered as the last votes were counted"

He believes there are times were preemptive strikes are necessary to fullfill his obligation in protecting America. [FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif] "If someone is about to launch a weapon that would devastate America, or have the capability to do so, obviously, you would have to act immediately in defense of this nation's national security interests." (McCain)[/FONT]

He believes war is necessary in retaliation to an attack.
"No nation in the world can be attacked without responding"

He states that there will be wars to come, never endorsing war. There are so many people calling for death to 'insert other nation/ethnic group/etc' so war in the world is a sure thing.

Not entirely sure how this shows him as a flip-flopping word-playing neo-con bitch.

SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)