• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hillary Clinton OR Barack Obama? (1 Viewer)

Which one would you choose?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 189 76.2%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 59 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
McCain is a fucking war criminal, he gave out US military secrets to the Vietcong during the Vietnam war.

I still can't believe he is even being considered.

Apart from that, he is behind the patriot act, and many other 1984 style things.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
McCain is a patriot and a hero. He's also cracking down on the torture of POW's ala guantanamo bay.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
IT'S HILLARY

Love this crazy horse

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I blame Obama now. Hillary cant run again after this. He can keep going for another 2-3 decades. Just give it to her I reckon. He'll be back.

Muz4PM

HSC
Well, she has comeback...again. A nice margin of 55/45.

I wonder what this will mean for the upcoming primaries in North Carolina and Indiana? Obama has quite a lead in North Carolina and should prevail as he has in a number of the other Southern States. However, Clinton is only about 2% up in Indiana (depends on the poll), a state which I think she is banking on heavily. So, hopefully for her, she will gain a bump out of Pennsylvania and win in Indiana.

However, I bet that John McCain is happy that Clinton won, the political boxing between Obama and Clinton looks set to go a few more rounds. As the Democrats go ahead and tear each other apart, McCain can really only profit from it. If Obama wins the nomination, his comment about how people are "bitter" will probably be run against him, which will not impress middle America. The longer Hillary goes, the longer Bill goes, and so far in the campaign, he has seemed to have alienated more people than he has charmed. I think that the Republicans would still prefer Hillary over Obama though, although he seemed to have lost the awe he gained after Super Tuesday and the subsequent primaries.

McCain must now effectiely differentiate himself from Bush so then the Democrats cannot run negative ads in November which tie him to Bush.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
Hillary scare tactics made most white people scared to vote for Obama, even Michael Moore was right.

:(
I hope anyone gets it except her.

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
whoever wins its gonna completely change america anyway. a woman or an african american.
i think obama could win coz he is still a man. are they ready for a woman who could have the same views as her husband?

Graney said:
McCain is a patriot and a hero. .
are u serious?! McCain likes war> can it be any more simpler

Aryanbeauty

HSC
advanced sam said:
whoever wins its gonna completely change america anyway. a woman or an african american.
i think obama could win coz he is still a man. are they ready for a woman who could have the same views as her husband?

Completely change? As if Democrats are gonna win the election. Either way nothing will change.

By the way, George Bush , by far is the best. I want a more agressive and assertive America in the interest of the world.

HSC
Graney said:
McCain is a patriot and a hero. He's also cracking down on the torture of POW's ala guantanamo bay.
He created or otherwise played a big role in creating the laws which allow such torture...
I suggest you do a bit of political research become making stupid claims.

In regards to Pennsylvania, can Americans get any dumber? How much more obvious can someone who will say whatever bullshit to get elected get?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
He created or otherwise played a big role in creating the laws which allow such torture...
I suggest you do a bit of political research become making stupid claims.
Owing to his time as a POW, McCain has been recognized for his sensitivity to the detention and interrogation of detainees in the War on Terror. On October 3, 2005, McCain introduced the McCain Detainee Amendment to the Defense Appropriations bill for 2005 and the Senate voted 90–9 to support the amendment;[146] it prohibits inhumane treatment of prisoners, including prisoners at Guantanamo Bay, by confining military interrogations to the techniques in the U.S. Army Field Manual on Interrogation. Although Bush had threatened to veto the bill if McCain's amendment was included,147] the President announced on December 15, 2005 that he accepted McCain's terms and would "make it clear to the world that this government does not torture and that we adhere to the international convention of torture, whether it be here at home or abroad".

<3 Wikipedia. You are seemingly incorrect sir.

advanced sam said:
He has a pretty awesome record of serving his country

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Graney said:
Owing to his time as a POW, McCain has been recognized for his sensitivity to the detention and interrogation of detainees in the War on Terror. On October 3, 2005, McCain introduced the McCain Detainee Amendment to the Defense Appropriations bill for 2005 and the Senate voted 90–9 to support the amendment;[146] it prohibits inhumane treatment of prisoners, including prisoners at Guantanamo Bay, by confining military interrogations to the techniques in the U.S. Army Field Manual on Interrogation. Although Bush had threatened to veto the bill if McCain's amendment was included,147] the President announced on December 15, 2005 that he accepted McCain's terms and would "make it clear to the world that this government does not torture and that we adhere to the international convention of torture, whether it be here at home or abroad".

<3 Wikipedia. You are seemingly incorrect sir.

He has a pretty awesome record of serving his country

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2440/rubensbillandmonica2ib3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)