Hey New Yr 11's!!! (1 Viewer)

occer

HSC
N/A
Your atar aim screams nerd but your negative rep says otherwise.

Enchantress91

HSC
Yr 11s I wish you all the best of luck. :headbang::headbang::headbang: Don't take school too seriously, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't study for your exams the night/hour before. Lol.

But do enjoy Yr 11, because for me, it was the highlight of my high school years. Because for the first time teachers actually started treating us like adults/ friends, with some respect. :rolleyes: They handed out lollies when we worked hard while in my junior years it was like "hey spit that gum out!" and "no food in my class!" or "hey you two at the back, lunchtime detention/ separate NOWWW!" Lol, we had none of that in yr 11 or 12.

Yeh so have a great year guys!:wave:

rockadeli

Smile
HSC
I guess Year 11 will fly really really quickly.
Damn, I miss Year 10 already. :(

au5513-pr1d3

HSC
woooott!!! goodbyee junior years:haha:!!!! went really fast though :speechless: still remember the 1st day of year 7:uhoh: hope i chose the right subjects:uhoh:

dan2452

HSC
Lol, junior high went so fast. You always looked at the year 11 and 12s as 'ages away', but now we're in thier shoes. Going to a new (higher ranked, senior college) school for HSC, gonna miss the 'we don't really care' attitude of my old school.

Lol, My old one was ranked in the 500's

itszen

HSC
Im pretty say anxious,nervous, and a tiny big of excited. And you guys are prob asking why on earth would i be excited for school work for? Its the fact that its the subjects we generally picked and i wanna see how i perform in these subjects i have chosen myself not by the school. Other then that.... Noooooooooooooo 9 more days until school ! ==' watta hell hole. =]

dan2452

HSC
Lol, strangely i'm looking forward to it as well, but that may be because im starting at a senior college, and because of all the subjects in my signature (cept maybe modern history)

itszen

HSC
Lol, strangely i'm looking forward to it as well, but that may be because im starting at a senior college, and because of all the subjects in my signature (cept maybe modern history)
Hey were doing the almost exact same subjects ! ;D Though im also prob going to drop ext. english. =] Also im hearing that people this year are starting to pick up their game sooooo i should also 'pick it up' *sigh* the pressure....

musing

HSC
OMG!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! :haha:
Year 11 is just next week! Senior year is just next week!!!!!
After waiting for 4 years, I finally can say that I'm a year 11 student!

Free periods
I can finally do all the subjects I like and know that I'll do well
etc etc etc

It's just all too exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe the excitement will die down within a week.

And.. not looking forward to year 11. :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)