Have you ever won anything? (1 Viewer)

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A
Of course I won. I assume they were afraid I would unleash my armada of Digimon, Pokemon, Ninja Turtles, and other factual characters. Haha, but yeah, I did win eventually, although it probably had nothing to do with me threatening them lol.

chevlr

HSC
the only thing that i've ever won was some coco pops competition when i was five - i won some nickoldeon t-shirt that was about 10 sizes too big.
but my mum told me once about some woman who she worked with who won a whole bunch of stuff by wripping off the wrappers of things in her office like the nescafe coffee jar and sending them in whilst they were having all their competitions - i guess stealing stationery isn't enough...

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
the only thing that i've ever won was some coco pops competition when i was five - i won some nickoldeon t-shirt that was about 10 sizes too big.
but my mum told me once about some woman who she worked with who won a whole bunch of stuff by wripping off the wrappers of things in her office like the nescafe coffee jar and sending them in whilst they were having all their competitions - i guess stealing stationery isn't enough...

yeah the 10 sizes big is common or they give you something wayyyyyy toooo small

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
anyone ever won a car, from those $2 donations, the ones in the shopping centre
No. Doesn't anyone actually win those? I've thought that they've 'scammed' (not really a scam, because it's for charity, or so they say) a whole of shoppers still high from endorphins as a result of their latest purchase. :p

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
oh. well there goes me thinking id win haha.
nah really? they're like a scam? meh. i just do it for the donations though, not so much about the winning of the car

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A
Even if it is a scam.. scamming for charity almost seems justified lol.

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A
yeah trueee.. then they get gooood karma LOL.
It's a win-win situation, HOORAH!!

Back to the topic lol, I once won this pcyc art competition.. and by win I mean came 3rd. First place was an ipod nano, but I managed to score myself a $50 voucher at centro bankstown and my art work was published in a pcyc poster.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I've won best swimmer for age group.
I've won scholarships to a private school.

I've also won one of those North Shore tutoring "best in the class" trophies. Every Asian family has one of those. :)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
yeah the lil ribbons!

they meant alot to me, at the time obviously.

1st was red
2nd was blue
and 3rd was green :)

fallingstar

HSC
I won an xbox, back when they first came out. It came in the mail, and Mum says "what on earth is that?"

still got it, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)