Has anyone done their modern history trials (1 Viewer)

w8t4hope

HSC
If so, has any of you done any external trials (independent, exam choice, etc.)?

BBIRD

HSC
WW1 obv, Conflict in Europe, Leni Riefenstahl and Germany 1919-39, you'll find it easy if you study well, know the key events of your personality though, that may have got mme

asroma15

HSC
N/A
what questions did they ask you about germany 1919-1939 the 25 marker on the CSSA paper?

asroma15

HSC
N/A
what were the questions on the 25 marker on germany BBIRD :)?

Blaake

HSC
What is CSSA anyway? And my Modern Trial is Wednesday

enoilgam

HSC
Catholic Secondary Schools Association - most catholic schools and some other schools use their trial papers. The CSSA papers for modern are usually straight forward and pretty easy.

jhaigh94

HSC
I'm just praying to god that my gut instinct is right in that Germany Section II has a Weimar question. I'm doing mine 2morrow its the CSSA paper as well. I do Germany Section II, Albert Speer and Cold War

zxreth

HSC
did independent exam today. Questions for germany were on great depression and impact of nazism on social/cultural aspects of life. would appreciate some rep for this :)

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
I had my paper a couple of weeks ago, wasn't too horrendous. n_n Good luck to those who have their exams coming up. Also, a little note to those asking what questions were in CSSA / Indep. paper, do be careful, some people can give inaccurate information, and it is best to experience the Trial similar to the HSC (no one will give you questions before that). Just my advice, it's not going to do you the world of good in the long term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)