Got a g/f 1 month before schooles.. Wat do i do? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legham

HSC
lolpattii.. Do you just search forums for the word slut?

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
=\ no, i just bump into theese threads.. it calls to me.:eek:
but now that you mention it i prolly should do that nw^^

Partisan

HSC
N/A
Legham said:
lolpattii.. Do you just search forums for the word slut?
Ironically I did that to post a picture of someone who is described to have "Them nice blowjob eyes".

azz369963

SR3BRL
HSC
dont be a cock
i have a gf, shes in year 10, and isnt coming...
and i just plan to get off face, buy alot of shit and chill with my mates (both male and female).
unless you dont really like her, then break up witrh her, but me personally i wouldnt cheat on her.

azz369963

SR3BRL
HSC
Legham said:
In a slut?

Bi slut, cool.
LOL!
f*ck this guy just doesnt stop lol. but sluts, like real slut
are fucked
too many dicks spoil the brew if you ask me..

AZN2NV

HSC
Legham said:
Yeah, hooking up is over-rated anyway. Shenanigans with your mates is way funner than spending the night some drunk slut you'll never see again..
Isnt dat the purpoise of skoolies? not a sausage fest wif ur mates that u could have any weekend with them at ur house?

azz369963 said:
dont be a cock
i have a gf, shes in year 10, and isnt coming...
and i just plan to get off face, buy alot of shit and chill with my mates (both male and female).
unless you dont really like her, then break up witrh her, but me personally i wouldnt cheat on her.
ur waisting ur money if ur jus going to qld to buy shit and drink booze cuz.

as i jus said, u can do that any weekend at ur house and save the money for transport and accommo & spend it on booze.

Legham

HSC
AZN2NV said:
Isnt dat the purpoise of skoolies?
No, dipshit. The purpose of schoolies is to celebrate the end of 13 years of schooling and to have a damn good time.

If you're spending money for accomodation and shit to go hook up at schoolies, you might as well have gone to a brothel or picked a hooker up off the street.. At least that way you're guranteed hooking up.

Richie27

HSC
The fukn dumkunt asian who started this is fukn retarded u srzly hav issues askin ppl on the net wot 2 do wif ur pathetic problem just fukn cheat on her already cos we all kno u aint gonna get any n wen u cum bak u wont hav gf eitha n then i can just laugh at u :rofl: btw alcohol+sex+drugs=Skoolies dont lyk it fuk off!

SKOOLIEZ 07!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bento

HSC
I love it how so many guys, especially that AZN guy think they can hook up with any girl at schoolies just cos theyre drunk. The truth is..if you can't hook up with anyone in your own town then youre obviously too much of a loser to hook up with anyone at all...so why would everyone at schoolies hook up with you? theyre not stupid...girls will only hook up with you if they actually like you...majority of girls who actually make it through their hsc are not that stupid that theyre going to have sex with every second guy they see. They might want to get a bit wild, but theyre not going to go crazy and risk getting pregnant off some stupid losery guy who can't spell (and who probably pronounces his words the same way he types them).

7th Sign

HSC
just tell her you want a break in the relation ship for a while if your that desperate,

but yeah I agree with most of the comments on here I have been to schoolies twice and all the girls that hook up and do stuff are huge sluts if you want a nice decent chic your not going to find them on schoolies, most of the time your too off your face to even remember the girls any way lol...

but seriously most girls these days seem to be be bad hehehe...

just go get shit faced and have a good time,

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Richie27 said:
The fukn dumkunt asian who started this is fukn retarded u srzly hav issues askin ppl on the net wot 2 do wif ur pathetic problem just fukn cheat on her already cos we all kno u aint gonna get any n wen u cum bak u wont hav gf eitha n then i can just laugh at u :rofl: btw alcohol+sex+drugs=Skoolies dont lyk it fuk off!

SKOOLIEZ 07!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did you ever learn human speech?

More to the point, why haven't you been shot yet? You clearly have no idea of how the minds of the opposite sex work; while no man can ever lay claim to knowing that, you have raised the bar in ignorance.

God save us.

Richie27

HSC
How did you ever learn human speech? More to the point said:
hahahaah this guy is heaps funni
( i was jokin u dumb fuk dont get excited)

Dikhead guess wot!

UR GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY n dont deny it ur gonna make it worse!!!! N i havent been shot cos u kno y cos every1 knows im bulletproof lol n im sorri for ur current situation; its alryt ill tell every1... EVERY1 ObjectsInSpace'S dad rapes him but its alryt lets hope GOD saves U oneday...ONEDAY!!! :)

Ingnorance is bliss!!! (yeh go look it up u illiterate fukwit!!!)

:eek:dont look suprised u kno its true

Pace_T

HSC
Legham said:
No, dipshit. The purpose of schoolies is to celebrate the end of 13 years of schooling and to have a damn good time.

If you're spending money for accomodation and shit to go hook up at schoolies, you might as well have gone to a brothel or picked a hooker up off the street.. At least that way you're guranteed hooking up.
yeah i agree. you dont need to get drunk and then not even remember it. and the girls at the brothels are fucking fine ass bitches, high class, not some sleazy drunk ugly moles at schoolies (which almost all are)

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
Legham said:
No one will hook up with you anyway seeing as you're asian.
ahahahahahaha. love you.

and
Legham said:
Yeah, hooking up is over-rated anyway. Shenanigans with your mates is way funner than spending the night some drunk slut you'll never see again..
seconded.

wangurflapper88

wishforwings
HSC
Richie27 said:

Dikhead guess wot!

UR GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY n dont deny it ur gonna make it worse!!!! N i havent been shot cos u kno y cos every1 knows im bulletproof lol n im sorri for ur current situation; its alryt ill tell every1... EVERY1 ObjectsInSpace'S dad rapes him but its alryt lets hope GOD saves U oneday...ONEDAY!!! :)

god damn, you just don't learn. Objectsinspace has been utterly owning you with sarcasm and wit and it all just flies straight over your dumb fuck head. Most of your posts have been reduced to overuse of zzzz's and the repetition of gay insults. Im no psychiatrist but i assume that this is to cover your own blatant insecurities and fantasies about incest. I wouldn't doubt if the only reason you can go to schoolies is that your mum and dad are staying with you, im sure thats thats the reason you will be getting sex 24/7? :)

you just called someone else illiterate, grab a dictionary and a book on grammar and within the first three pages you will realise how stupid you look.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Richie27 said:

Dikhead guess wot!

A sad little king on a sad little hill. I believe there's even a song written about you.

Apparently I'm gay because I disagree with him. By that logic, I really should be gay - in fact, I'd be king of all the gays and wearing a shiny hat to advertise it - because according to you, it's perfectly acceptable to use and abuse the opposite sex. As long as you get some, who cares what they think? It's not like they have feelings; women are simply disposable pleasures whether they want it or not. Since I really don't agree with that, I guess I'm gay. I'd really rather be gay than to agree with your statements. Hands up who else doesn't agree with Richie and is therefore gay?

See, we have a word for people like you: rapist. Now you're probably one ugly fucker, so I shudder to think of what the inmate who makes you his little woman is going to look like when you're doing time for forcing women into sex.
wangurflapper88 said:
god damn, you just don't learn. Objectsinspace has been utterly owning you with sarcasm and wit and it all just flies straight over your dumb fuck head.
Thank you. It was either this or get my hair highlighted; sarcasm and wit are easier to maintain.

And actually, I probably should go look up the word "ingnorance" considering that I've never heard it before. Come to think it it, I don't think anyone else has. I'm the only one around here with a licence to make up new words. And I'll do that just now in describing Richie27 as "sadlypathetic".

dxb

HSC
My hand is up. Lol

Richie, take a good hard look at your self buddy. You come onto a forum, insult many bos's that have been hear for 40+ times longer than you. You claim that everyone is gay. You can't even write a legible piece of writing nor can you figure out how to post properly. And finally, you’re obviously using a form of defence to cover up what you are truly feeling inside, that you are in fact, gay. Why else would you go around saying it?

I've also got 10 bucks that says your one ugly fag, who is a complete nerd and sits at his computer all day, sending out insults that you wouldn’t even consider doing in the real world.

In conclusion, Richie, you are a dick. Go back to yo mumma.

azz369963

SR3BRL
HSC
both hards up here.
your a loser, and! you make me sick. im not as intellegent as the above 2, but i like to think i have a greater knowledge about everything, besides rape and incest. i also like to think i am better in almost every way. go to schoolies, have a good time, keep your girlfriend if you like her, or if not break up with her. the asian payouts are slightly old, however slightly true.

123erykb

HSC
Hands up here,

Richie27 said:

SKOOLIEZ 07!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mate you have got absolutely no idea what you are talking about, I rarely post on forums, but I had to when I saw this.

Firstly, your a racist, "the fukn dumkunt Asian", is it just me or is anyone else getting disturbed by the increasing prevalence of racism within this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham
No one will hook up with you anyway seeing as you're asian.
ahahahahahaha. love you."

The very fact that you view someone as a lesser person because they are of a different cultural background highlights your complete ignorance and utter stupidity. I feel sorry for you people, you are missing out on some of the greatest things in the world.

Secondly, kudos to "objects in space", you owned him, and his inability to understand your humor and wit highlights his complete stupidity.

Thirdly, your comeback "Ingnorance is bliss!!! (yeh go look it up u illiterate fukwit!!!)" failed miserably. Firstly you managed to miss spell "Ignorance" and then you told objects in space to go look it up, hate to break it to you, but because of your idiocy that saying doesn't exist. Stop trying to be smart, it doesn't suit you.

I think you should stick to your homophobic, racist and ignorant remarks, maybe you will find someone who shares a similar opinion on the world to you, or not. I think "AZN2NV" has a better chance of hooking up than you do, I pity the girl that finds you lurking behind the shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)