Got a g/f 1 month before schooles.. Wat do i do? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~untitled~

HSC
AZN2NV said:
i got a problem.

my gf isnt old enough for skoolies and ive already paid and shit but im still going without her.

i like her heaps. we havent dun anything but kiss. she is a virgin.
Honestly, if you "like her heaps" as you say you do, then you should respect her enough if she doesent want to sleep with you, and you should also respect her enough not to cheat on her. The fact you would even consider dropping her just to get with some stupid slutwhore makes me disgusted.

Schoolies is about going and celebrating the end of school with mates, not hooking up with random sluts, personally, from what youve said so far in this post, i dont think youre a real lot better than the sluts though.

Obviously, if you think your girlfriend is a problem, then you clearly do not like her as much as you claim to, and nor do you deserve her if you would even consider this.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
dxb said:
My hand is up. Lol

Richie, take a good hard look at your self buddy. You come onto a forum, insult many bos's that have been hear for 40+ times longer than you. You claim that everyone is gay. You can't even write a legible piece of writing nor can you figure out how to post properly. And finally, you’re obviously using a form of defence to cover up what you are truly feeling inside, that you are in fact, gay. Why else would you go around saying it?

I've also got 10 bucks that says your one ugly fag, who is a complete nerd and sits at his computer all day, sending out insults that you wouldn’t even consider doing in the real world.

In conclusion, Richie, you are a dick. Go back to yo mumma.
Also felt it necessary to highlight that extract red, to further bring to your attention your own idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)